Parisnicole Payton Implements Positive Branding Strategies for Athletes

Parisnicole Payton is a recognized personality, known for managing sports industry public relations, marketing and communications through integrated social media and traditional marketing campaigns. She is a trusted communicator who builds lucrative relationships with clients to deliver informed, media-savvy PR services. She is presently serving as the CEO of The PNP Agency. The company was formed as a result of her years of public relations and management experience in servicing artists, celebrities and athletes. PNP symbolizes the way she represents her clients - Persistence, Nurturing, and Prosperity. Her business model is to seek professional training, personal and business assistance, and instill the importance in completing their college studies. She works to expand their brand and build upon their corporate and community alliances.

As a publicist, Parisnicole Payton effectively plans crisis-management strategies to advise current and retired NFL players. Her strategic implementation of Behavioral Prevention Advisement results in positive relationship building within the community. She is experienced at managing and implementing sales and marketing campaigns, cultivating client relationships and supporting diverse community outreach initiatives. She provides social media administration services that result in ensuring positive media coverage across social media platforms and networking with fans to generate buzz. She even educates players in networking techniques, including forming vital business relationships and resource alliances. Also, she negotiates contracts and coordinates referral services for clients to ensure long lasting success.

Throughout her career, Parisnicole Payton has learned important lessons that have guided her through. She says that you have to stand firm, know your worth and never devalue your services to survive in the male-dominated sports industry. You should not take everything so personally and learn to have thick skin. She is a role model for all those women entrepreneurs looking to make a mark in the competitive business industry. Her continuous hard work and management skills have helped her in achieving new heights of success. For more details, please browse through www.parisnicolepayton.com.