Parisnicole Payton Is a Recognized Top-Tier Publicist

Parisnicole Payton has extensive professional experience in the sports and entertainment industry. She serves as a publicist and personal assistant exclusively for current and retired athletes. She teaches clients networking techniques, showing them how to form business relationships and resource alliances. Her career began when she joined the NFL Super Bowl Host Committee and participated as a volunteer ambassador. She got to interview several players who shared their story of achieving successful NFL career and the challenges faced during the journey. Thereafter, she continued to speak with NFL Players and sports agents. While many NFL players discussed exploring business opportunities outside of the athletic career, she realized that they lack education and business skills. She began to birth a passion and develop a niche in sports public relations and management. She was able to fill a niche since professional NFL players were unprepared for life after sports. She is presently serving as the President and CEO of The PNP Agency where she works with NFL players on various aspects of their career.

PNP specializes in the field of public relations, marketing, management administration and behavioral prevention advisement for NFL players. Parisnicole Payton assists athletes in understanding the importance of brand development, community leadership and business etiquette. She advises current and retired NFL players, schedules guest appearances and develops strategies for press conferences, tours and special events.  She has a long list of prominent clients such as Shawn Andrews, Stacy Andrews, Raheem Brock, Rennie Curran and many more.

Parisnicole Payton helps players in understanding the importance of hiring a publicist who can assist with building their brand and maintaining their business affairs. She works to develop an educational platform to help clients explore and maximize their opportunities, and build a business portfolio allied with personal and business resources. To know more about her, please browse through www.parisnicolepayton.com.