The Meeting

Fifteen minutes later, Carrie, Ivey, Miranda, and Kelly walk into the room. When they walk in, Mike says....

Mike: Hey, I'm Mike, and I thought you guys said they were "Just fans" theses are some amazing country singers. Welcome ladies, and I hope you enjoy the game tonight. Can I get you anything?

Carie: I think we're good for now, and I hope you win tonight because you're my favorite NHL team.Thanks for saying that we are amazing singers that was really nice of you.

Mike: I meant it, you guys have amazing voices, well except you Ivey, I don't know what you sound like, I just know that you make really great cake.

Ivey: Thanks, I think.

Miranda: Well, Mike, if you guys win tonight, you will get to go on a date with Carrie.

Carrie: He will? We never discussed this....

Mike: Ok, I'll get you that win then. After the game, give me your number, and I'll pick you up at              seven tomorrow, ok?

Carrie: How about, you give me your number, and I'll think about it?

Mike: Sure, my number is, (***)***-****. So, you'll text me your address, if you decide your                          answer  is yes then?

Carrie: Yep. Is that ok?

Mike: Yea, that's fine with me. See you after the game, Carrie, Miranda, Ivey, and Kelly, after we                win.

All the Girls: Bye guys, good luck!

Mike: Thanks.

                                                                 Carrie's P.O.V.

                       So, I think I might like Mike, he's sweet, tall handsome, and really nice. I'll go on the                      date with him tomorrow, but I'm gonna make him wait until after the game, and we                      leave to  send him the text. I don't want him to think I'm desperate or anything. I hope we have a lot in comin' so that we can maybe go on another date sometime soon. Well, after this one of course. Well, Miranda, and the other girls are waiting on me, so I have to go, bye. 

Mike's P.O.V.

                         Wow!! I really hope I made a good first impression on Carrie, and her friends, because I think I might be in-love with her, and I know that sounds crazy, nut it's true. I really hope she sends me that text soon. Well, we're getting ready to start the game, so I got to go, bye.

                                                                       Author's P.O.V.

                          So, Carrie walks up to the box seats with her friends, and Mike leads his                                           team on the ice to start the game. The game was going good, and the Preds were up by 2            points, when Mike gets checked into the wall by number 71 EVGENI MALKIN, and they get into a scrap. Carrie gets scared that Mike's going to get hurt, so closes her eyes, and tells her friends to tell her when it's over. They do, and they watch the rest of game. The game lasts for an two hours, and the Preds end up winning by 3 points, against the Pittsburgh Penguins. They're on their way back to the locker-room , when, Carrie, Miranda, Ivey, and Kelly, all come running over to him, congratulating him  on the win. He thanks them, and then tells them he has to go change, so the girls tell him they'd see him soon, and then leave.

                                                                       Carrie's P.O.V.

                                               I'm so glad they won tonight, because now, I get to go on the date with                                       Mike tomorrow, as soon as I text him my address tonight, when I get home. I hope he gets it before he falls asleep tonight, so that he'll know to pick me up on time tomorrow. I think I might send it to him now instead of waiting until I get home, so that I know he'll get it before he goes to sleep.

Author's P.O.V.

So, Carrie gets out her phone, and sends Mike the text, and Mike replies with....

M: So, I'll see you in the morning then, right?

C: Yep, and I can't wait! What should I wear? Something fancy or not fancy?

M: Wear whatever you like tomorrow. It shouldn't matter.

C: Ok, thanks. Well, I have to go. I'll text you in the morning, if that's ok with?

M: That's a great idea, let me text me text you text you first though, ok?

C: Ok. See you in morning.

M: See ya, bye.

C: Bye.

                               Carrie puts her phone away, and starts talking with her friends, after a little while, Miranda asks Carrie this.....

Miranda: So, did you send him the text?

Carrie: Send who what text? Oh, you mean Mike, right?

Miranda: Yeah, who else would I mean?

Carrie: Good point. Well, yes, I did send Mike the text.

Miranda: So, you two are officially going on that date tomorrow, then?

Carrie: Yes, we are, and I really need help figuring out what to wear. Can you help me, please?

Miranda: What are friends for? Of course I'll help you! I'll be over at six tomorrow morning, ok?

Carrie: Ok, thanks. You're the best!

Miranda: No, problem. So, how excited are you for the date?

Carrie: The most excited I think I have ever been about anything before. I'm really nervous too.

Miranda: That's a good thing, it means you actually care about the date.

        Author's P.O.V.
So, Carrie drops her friends off at their houses, then goes back to her house.