How did Ryan know her last name, and that she was lying? It didn't make sense, well the lying kind of did, but her last name.

"Okay, she's 15 because Hunters don't age, and if you try to date, her she'll just die, she had a pledge with Artemis you know."

Ryan laughed, he laughe too much, " So where can I find this Artemis?"

"I'm right here", said a voice.

Ryan just turned around, as if the sudden interruption of the voice didn't surprise him. Then he took a sword out of his pocket! And began glowing with a compression of black and white? It was chaos. He leaped at her. Artemis signaled Annabeth to look away, she was going to turn into her pure form. Annabeth tried to stop Artemis but it was too late, she had to look away, and Artemis attacked Ryan. Ryan was unstoppable, he kept going and going, until Artemis, was too tired to maintain the form of pure energy. How in Zeus, did he survive?

Ryan picked her up, and slammed her against a wall. He took his sword, and with one strike, Artemis was pretty much, on her knees begging for mercy.

Annabeth turned around and watched. Ryan was winning. Ryan then made his hand glow with chaos. It was over for Artemis. Artemis wasn't Ares, but a mortal had just beaten her. Annabeth couldn't let that happen, there would be too much trouble, she pulled him away from her. Ryan tried to push her away, but she took out her knife and put it close to Ryan's neck.

Ryan put his fingers on the blade of the knife. He twisted it. And threw it at the table. Then began,

" Annabeth, for 9 years, for 9 FREAKEN YEARS! I sprinted outta a cave before I evaporated. I'd have evaporated if I was in there for 10 years, it went on forever, and ever. I sprinted and sprinted for 7 YEARS, just to find myself, hungry, and alone. Then I KILLED THE TITAN PROMETHEUS WITH MY BARE HANDS BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T TELL ME WHERE IN HELL THALIA WAS. I killed too much people, I killed mortals, and now I'm here. I turned into a monster. And you told me Thalia turned into crap, turned into A NON-DATING FEMALE!?!?!  And it was you Artemis, YOU WHY?"

Annabeth said, "C'mon Ryan, give her a break she-"

"Breaks, 9 years did I have a break. HELL NO. I had none of this crap called breaks. You don't need to apologize, just give her back. Give her back to me. Or you'll at end up in Tartarus, just like your grandpa Prometheus."

Artemis choked up tears, afraid, " I'm sorry. I'm sorry-"

Ryan grabbed Artemis by her armor. His hands were bending the armor. " I don't need no apology, just tell give her back."

" I'm sorry, I can't-"

Ryan slammed her against the wall of the 600th floor building, covered in chaos. He released it. Artemis, was now on the ground. She was a remaing piece of war. She was rust. She wasn't the same godess she used to be. She was garbage. She was a nobody.

"Now, I'll give you 1 hour to give her back, or-

"RYAN AMES JUST WHAT IN MY NAME DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING," said a familiar voice. Ryan turned his head and saw her. She saw Chaos. His mother.  

The woman was wearing a white shirt, a black skirt, had tanned skin, brown eyes, and black hair. She approached Ryan. Then stiffened as if she wanted to destroy him. Then she embraced him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left you. I lied. I was never gonna come back. I garbaged you. You were in the streets, alone. And then you came all this way for your girlfriend. And not me, so I guess I am a bad person. I was always  a bad person. My mom, always expected such high expectations. It was mad. But I thought a mother was born when you were, but I'm still the same person. I don't deserve to be your mom. And you deserve better, you deserve to have a mother who will give you the love I never gave you."

"Why did you leave, " Ryan barely muttered.

"I thought you would become a demigod. The demigod everyone expected from you. Ryan Ames, the demigod chosen to save fate. But now I know I was wrong. Okay! Sorry, so sorry, I know even a billion apologies won't make what I've done better."

Ryan then said, " We could live together again. Except not on the streets. We can live in a condo like you said, that we would when you raised enough money."

"Ryan, we weren't really poor, I just acted like that to hide you from the fates, you actually-"

"I don't care. I don't give a damn. I just wanna be happy again. Like how I felt when dad picked me from the ground and was spinning me around and around, until I died with laugher. Like the ambrosia cake you used to make for me, how we ate it, and it always tasted good. Like how I was with Thalia."

Chaos with tears in her eyes, walked away from Ryan. He cried,

"Mom."

Chaos walking away said, "Get away from me, get away from me you stupid child. I don't deserve to be called mom."

Ryan then fell on his knees, and he had lost his fight against tears, and they dripped and dripped.

Drip. Drip. They weren't gonna stop just like his troubles.