Jealousy - C.M

It was a warm Saturday afternoon and me and Casey had decided to go to the mall. Throughout the day the place decided to get warmer and warmer, so I decided to take of my big leather jacket to reveal my low cut cropped vest top. Quickly after my eyes we're meet by a young guy probably in his early twenties staring at my chest. Blushing slightly, I turned back to Casey how gave me a death stare and began walking away from me and out of the shop. "what's wrong baby?" I said slightly annoyed as he just ignored and kept on walking. The drive back home was silent and Casey never even turned my direction. Opening the door of the car I carefully stepped out when I felt casey grab my hand and slam the door shut. "What are you doing?" I said angryly as he pushed open the front door and dragged me inside. Suddenly he pushed me against the wall and growled "mine" in my ear. "Ww-what are you doing" I whispered as Casey said "you liked that guy looking at your chest didn't you" " No" I gulped "I just didn't expect it" I stuttered as he pushed his bulge in to the top of my thigh. "oh yeah, well I think you forgot you belong to someone" "Sorry Daddy" I blurted out as Casey's head shot up and a small smirk appeared across his face. "Yeah that's right you've been a naughty slut and daddy's going to teach you a lesson so you never do it again. Now get over my knee baby girl" "okay Casey" I whimpered. This didn't happen very often but when it did it was always incredible. I always new Casey didn't really care if I kept calling him daddy or not or if I behaved but I knew it made him happier and it helped him get his anger of his chest. As I crawled onto his lap of couldn't help but bite my lip at the thought of what was going to happen. Slowly, I began to grind on his crotch, earning a low grunt from his lips. "No teasing" he spat through gritted teeth following his orders I crawled off his lap and got on my knees in front of him. Quickly, I ripped of his skinny jeans and boxers and put his length into my mouth. Unexpectedly, Casey grabbed fist fulls of my hair push his length to the back of my throat. Ignoring my gag reflex I continued to suck him until his length began to throb in my mouth. Soon after he pulled out of my mouth and began to pump himself infront of me. "Ww-what are you doing? " I stuttered slightly turned on and slightly confused. "We'll you know you've been a bad girl and bad girls don't deserve rewards they deserve punishment" he said smirking making me whimper. "So your punishment is watching me cum and you're not aloud to" he laughed whilst cumming infront of me.

A/N
Thanks for reading sorry I haven't updated in a while please vote and comment if you want me to write a part two