Chapter Two

Her face turned ghostly. Cyborg? Since when? Why? How? Swirling in her stomach was confusion and relief. Raising a brow, she spoke. "Woah, Star. I didn't know you had a thing for Cy." The orange girl's cheeks turned a crimson color. "So what do you do to prepare for the Prom?," she said changing the subject. "Buy dresses, put on makeup, take pictures. All that gross stuff," Raven said, hiding her face inside her book. "Oh we must go now!" she shrieked, grabbing her friends arm. Before the elevator closed, she mouthed two words.

"Help. Me."

Minutes after they arrived, Starfire began to search through all the dresses on the rack. "Hey Star?" Raven said. "Yes Friend Raven?" she beamed. "When did you start having feelings for Cyborg?" she questioned. "It was quite a while, indeed. But I have the wonderful opportunity to be accompanied by him to the prom," she smiled, holding the dress to her heart, "Though I do have the question for you." "Yeah Star?" she said searching through the dresses. "When did you start having the feelings for Robin?" Raven swallowed the lump in her throat. "Wha-What? Bird brain?! No!" she stammered. "Then why is a blush forming upon your cheeks?" she questioned. "Star, look. I know-" "No. You gaze upon me. When you and Robin stand in close proximity within each other, I can feel the electricity take flight. You give him gazes I have never seen you give to Beast Boy nor Cyborg. So spill the can of beans!" she smiled. "OK. So maybe I have a little crush on him. So what? It's not like he'd like me back," the spooky girl said, turning her back. "I had the same thoughts towards Friend Cyborg. But I am to believe that he feels the mutual feelings towards me! You should ask Robin to the prom. He might say yes." "I dunno, Star. I might not go," Raven said. "Please oh please, Friend Raven? It would not be the same without your presence," Starfire pleaded. "Uh, OK. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun. What's the harm in it?" she smiled at her.

"Raven! Raven! Come quick! I have found the perfect dress for you!," she smiled. Starfire had already got a pink dress which had stopped at her thigh. The shoulders were cut and the sleeves ended at her fingertips. It had a strap at the hip. "It suits her well," she thought. "If this turns out to be pretty pink sequins, Star, I'm sending you to another dimension." Walking towards her friend, she saw it. It was beautiful. It was a kind of V-Neck, but different. It was white, with a strap on the hip like Starfire's, but the strap was black. With it also, was a black choker. It looked as if it ended near the ankle. Her jaw dropped. "St-Star it's beautiful," she said. "Is it not?" Starfire smiled.

They entered the building smiling.

"Someone's happy, huh?"

Raven jumped at the voice of her leader. "Robin! Make some noise when you walk! You have steel boots, use em' correctly!" She pulled the hood over her head hiding a blush. He turned towards her, pulling down her hood.

"Keep it down, Raven. You're beautiful, I promise."

She began to blush, phasing f6 the floor. "Ah! Robin!" She screamed into her pillow.

It would be a long few days...

AAAAH! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! Thank you @blackhearted88 and @atomicchrista! You're so sweet! Even if your my only readers! I love you all ❤