Who's Taking you home

Y/N : Your name ~

Walking through the doors inhaling the odor of cigarettes and alcohol, you followed your friends to the dance floor. Dancing is ecstasy for you. Being out with your friends and getting lost in the music made you feel invincible. But today you felt different. Whatever the reason, you couldn't shake the thought out of your head. After a shot of vodka at the bar you felt that you should go enjoy yourself some more.

After a good laugh with my friends I decided to get myself a drink at the bar. "Where's the bartender? I need a drink." Looking for the bartender I see this girl. Who's she? "Hey," I call out to the bartender "can I get two drinks please. Thanks man." Should I give it to her not? Without noticing it, my feet brought me to where she was. Why is she sitting by herself? "Hey"

"Yes?" she said back. Gosh her voice is beautiful.

"Wanna dance? Hope I'm not coming of too strong, you're just too fly to be alone. I'm looking at your body and there ain't nobody better."

"No." she said looking at my face, then she smirked "If you get me a drink I'll think about it."

"Sure I got drinks right here" I said lifting up my empty hands. "Dang it!". I forgot the drinks at the bar. I lift up my index finger asking her to give me a minute, she nods and I go get them.

Poor guy, he must have been embarrassed. Ugh! Why did they have to leave me here and spend so much time in the bathroom!! I bet they're chitchatting with hot guys while I'm here waiting for a clumsy boy to get me a drink. Speaking of the devil, here he comes.

"So you wanna dance?"

"You know what Namjoon, I really appreciate the offer but I think I should head home."

"Come on Y/N, we talked and I got you a drink, actually quite a few. Just one dance, please?" I said with my puppy eyes. Can't nobody resist them, not even my band mates. "Okay, one."

"Tell me why I should let you take me home"

"Well, your friends are long gone and waiting for a cab will take some time, you'll also have to pay the fair ride..."

"And?" she said with a quirked eyebrow.

" And we're the hottest in the club and we're supposed to be together. So I'm asking who's taking you home?"

The way Namjoon looked at me made me believe him, not the 'hottest in the club part' even though I agree that he is hot. It was 'supposed to be together' that got me. My grandma told me earlier that I'd meet my soul mate at the club, and I got mad at her cos she's always rambling on about something. That's why I felt bad, I also got mad because I had gotten hurt before by people who so called 'loves' me way too many times and I was tired of hearing talk about love again. I like Namjoon. Should I believe not only my grandmother's words but in myself? Should I let this person in my life? "Namjoon, I want to go home."

"Sure thing Y/N."

Meh, I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to give me some feedback, negative or positive. ~