Dare 3

"HERES A DARE: Make sure you know where YUKI is about to head next, pretend to kill yourself WHAT WILL BE YUKI'S REACTION? WILL HE SAVE YOU?! :3" - @DiamondBow_328
---
Yuno grinned. "Alright here I go." She mumbled.

Yuki was about to head out to the shop, and Yuno was hiding behind a tree. Not too suspiciously of course. Yuno clutched the fake gun in her hand. Her plan was to 'shoot' herself.

Yuki exited the shop and walked down the road. She waited until the two were in an area where no people were. Then, a fake gunshot rung out. He turned around quickly to see Yuno. Due to her amazing skills, it looked as if the bullet went through her chest, to right about where her heart was. The gun was scattered across the floor.

"Yuno?!!" Yuki yelled dropping all of the things in his hand and running for her. He kneeled down and picked her up. He laid her across his lap.

"Yuno?! Yuno!!" He started yelling over and over.

"Come on, you're Yuno! You can't die, you-you're the one that's makes others die right? And-and what about protecting me? You aren't going to leave me right?" Yuki said with a shaky voice. His eyes glassed over and he bit his bottom lip.

After seconds of not getting a response his face scrunched up, and he bit his lip until it drew blood. "Yuno please.." He murmured.

Yuno opened her eyes wooly and looked up at him. "Yuno! You're okay! Don't move, I'll get help, you'll be fine right??!" He said brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Yuki.. I need, to... Tell you something.." She mumbled.

"Anything!"

"This... This is all a dare." She said blinking.

Yuki stared at her for about three seconds, before his face flushed a bright red. "Yuno!!" He whined slightly.

Yuno sighed dreamily and clasped her hands together. "Yuki cared for me! I feel so loved!" She said as she blushed lightly.

Yuki felt slightly annoyed, but pushed that aside. "That was mean, I thought you were gonna die!" He said looking away.

"Yuno bounced up and hugged him. "Thank you!" She grimaced.