Chapter 6

Swazz POV

I waited downstairs with the boys as kay got ready and out of nowhere derek asked "you wouldn't ever hurt my sister, would you?"
"Of course not D, why you even think that?"

"Ionno man, i just see the way she looks at you and its gross but its kinda cute at the same time and i dont want this to be one of your hit it and quit its you feel me?" Derek said his voice wavering a little.

I know what you mean, its just i feel like theres something there in a sense, its not like kate or anyone else for that matter i think that this could really go somewhere and i fully intend to treat your sister right, on everything, man fr"

"Thanks bro, like i said you fuck up even in the slightest bit, I'll bash your face in, we clear?"

"Crystal" 

"Ight, good now go gdt changed my peoples will be here in a few" he said trying to change the subject

"Ight, bro I'll be back in a minute"

As i walked down the street to my house i thought back to what derek said, about the way kainen looked at me, i never noticed it before but thinking back she always looks at me some type of way, like a "i really enjoy your presence" type of way and i really like that because i enjoy hers too, and im just hoping nothing fucks this up before it even has a chance to really start.

IGHT SO ITS BEEN A GOOD MINUTE BUT IM BACK N IM BETTA 

I Know this was a short and shitty chapter but tbh i really dont knkw where im going with this story leave me comments on what you would like to see happen because i really want to continue this story but i got mad writers block 😩

But i love you babies,💕💕💕