Twenty-Nine

[Not very edited]
Note: If you haven't read the first chapters in the beginning for some reason go back and read because the story will be confusing if you haven't read anything.
Normal POV

"Your boyfriend is a liar." The girl whispered before stabbing the needle into (Y/n)'s skin.

"Go to sleep (Y/n)."

"What are you doing??" Akaashi said rising an eyebrow at her. He looked over at the girl sleeping on the chair. "Who is that? Did you really have to do that?" He said giving the girl a disgusted look.

"A-Akaashi-san!" The girl with wide eyes. "W-What are you doing here!?" She said hiding the needle.

Akaashi sighed. "You're not answering my questions Riko."

"T-That's (Y/n). I don't know her last name... Kuroo sent here over here." She said nervously.

Akaashi sighed. "Why is Kuroo doing this..?" He said to himself. "This girl could call the police on Kuroo. You know that right?"

Riko's eyes softened. "But he said it was for her own good. Her parent knows she's here."

"Where's her phone?" Akaashi asked.

"With Kuroo..."

Akaashi rose an eyebrow. "So this is QueenLazy isn't it?"

Riko looked at him a little shocked. "How'd you--"

"Bokuto-san told me about this. He told me to come by and see." He said looking at (Y/n). "Isn't this the daughter of that manga artist?"

"Which one?"

"(L/n)." Akaashi said.

Riko took out her laptop and looked up '(Y/n) (L/n)'. "A second year just like you." She said.

Akaashi came over and picked up (Y/n). "Don't tell Kuroo I was here." He said leaving.

"But her phone!"

"Bokuto has it with him." Akaashi said. "Hopefully it'll stay with him."

Riko stopped him. "Do you know what Kuroo will do to me!?"

"Go home Riko. Don't stay here." He said leaving.

Reader's POV

Where the hell...
"Are you awake?"

I got up. "Who are you?" I asked rubbing my eye. I looked at the boy in front of me. He looks... Better than Oikawa maybe. He was reading a book quietly.

"Akaashi Keiji." He said softly.

Am I really easy to kidnap now? "Where are we?"

"In the storage room." He said.

I look at his uniform. "We aren't at Nekoma?"

"No, we're at Fukurodani." Akaashi said. "Is it okay if I explain some things to you?"

I nodded.

Akaashi's eyes soften. "How are you okay with all of this?" He asks.

"I have a hard time showing my emotions." I said shrugging. Really... I'm freaked out about this whole thing. I just want to go back and see Oikawa. Maybe he likes Reina now...

Akaashi nodded. "Okay." He waited a bit before speaking again. "LazyQueen's real name is Taidana. Have you heard that name before?"

Isn't that me...? I nodded. "It's suppose to be me?"

"Wrong. LazyQueen and FameSetter were once a couple. Taidana went to your school, but was never known by anyone. Her relationship with Oikawa was kept secret." Akaashi explained. "I think you know how they ended already."

My eyes widen. Oikawa was lying to me!?

Akaashi wait for me to give a calm expression before continuing. "That's until QueenLazy came in. Oikawa had no choice but to you. He wanted to see who you were. The thing was, you acted a lot like Taidana. It hurt him everytime to talk to you, that's when he finally met you in person."

I was speechless throughout the story. Akaashi took out his phone. "Taidana died March 10th of this year." He said handing me his phone to see a message.

(If you're reading this in future please ignore the date then if its that time now)

[LazyQueen]
No copy is better than the original (Y/n).

My eyes widened. "I'm not copying her or--"

"This message was posted 3 weeks ago. The day before you came to Nekoma."

"How do you know all of this!?" I said getting up. "You could be lying to me!"

Akaashi pulled me back down. "I know this because Kuroo's been watching you."

"Watching me...!?" I said feeling the scared tone in my voice.

"The phone I have right now, belongs to Kuroo himself." Akaashi said handing me the phone. "Go to his notes." He said.

I hesitated before listening.

[--/--/--]
QueenLazy posted
'--- --- --- ---'

[--/--/--]
FameSetter posted
'--- ---'

Click 'More'

I stare down at his phone. He has a bunch of things about me and Tooru.

"My lunch break is going to end soon." Akaashi said getting up. "I brought you snacks if you're hungry." He said leaving the storage room.

I went to ChatNoir,

And hesitantly pressed FameSetter and KittyKookies messages.

A/n
I'm actually use to the cliffhangers and such

But let me ask you some questions!

Would you forgive Oikawa?

Are you confused?
(Please tell me so I can explain it a bit~)

What do you think about Kuroo?

Where the hell is Katsuki?
(He's a member to the next chapter so its k)

Hopefully you guys like this mysterious stuff cuz I'll end the problem if you dont like it sjsnsks

Ig that's it~
Bai~~~