The gang... separated

Hey! Konichiwa minna-san!!!! I'm back with another digimon story!!! Its about my fave season... Frontier! Woah, I used too much exclamation points there. So this is basically another frontier 02 fic. BTW, do you like the cover?! I made it myself! Looks awesome right?!?!

Anywho...

Disclaimer: I don't own digimon 😢

On with the story~!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Takuya's POV

Zzzzzzz......

"KANBARA TAKUYA!" A voice shouted.

"Wha....? What is it?" I asked groggily. I glanced at the clock. 7:03 am. Still early.... And school starts in a week. I'm transferring to a new school.

"We are going to visit your grandma! Its her Birthday!!!!" She yelled. So its grandma's birthday today. No big deal.... wait, WHAT?!

"Holy smokes!" I said and ran to the bathroom.

"Now hurry up young man, or else we'll leave you behind." I heard mom say before closing the door. I took my usual bath and after that I dressed up and packed my things in a backpack. As I was packing, I saw a picture on my desk. It was a picture of all of us.... After Kouichi was discharged. Me and Kouji were there in front, Kouichi beside Kouji and Junpei beside me. Izumi and Tomoki were sitting down in front of us, both of them doing the "v" pose with their hands. All of us were smiling.... It was that after we defeated Lucemon... 2 years ago. We kept in touch after that, but last year.... No one sent messages, or called, or anything! We drifted apart I guess...

"TAKUYA WERE LEAVING!!" My mom screamed again. I cringed.

"I'm coming!!!" I took one last look at the photo before going downstairs. 'I hope we meet again guys... And be like old times..' I thought and smiled. I'll just hope then.

Kouji's POV (I don't know how kendo works so bare with me here)

"Hyaaaah!" My sensei said and charged at me. I blocked his kendo stick(?) with my own. It was early in the morning and I was kendo training with my sensei that dad hired.

"OK. That's training done for today. Go take some rest." He said and I nodded. I walked inside the house to be greeted by my stepmom. After the digimon incident, I learned to accept her.