Chapter 3

Audrey's P.O.V.

After eating, I guess you can call lunch, Daniella and I head to Spanish. We take a seat in the back of the room and wait till the teacher came in. "So, is the teacher from Mexico?" I ask. It annoys me when a teacher that teaches a different language, is just from a different part of the world and has no relation in the other language they teach. " No, he's from Texas." She said taking out a folder labeled Adv. Spanish. I didn't know we had school so I'll have to write Zain to send me school stuff.

We all sit down and I see the teacher and Javier walk in. "Sit in front of the new girl, Hernandez." he said. The word Hernandez cling in my head, that was the family's name I killed. Javier sat in front of me and turned around. He looked at me and lightly blushed. "Hi." I said. He waved at me and Daniella.

"Now, we're all settled down, why don't we welcome our new member, Audrey Ortiz. And Audrey, I'm Mr. Adams" he said. He put a Mexican accent on my name. Ewwww. I stand up. "Mi nombres Audrey Ortiz. Estoy 16 años." (My name is Audrey Ortiz. I am 16 years old.) I said sitting back down. The teacher just stared at me. "Right." He said slowly. He was probably thinking I was like 10. He walked up to the black board and began to write words in Spanish.

" Now, let's try this again shall we. Um, Audrey, you weren't here yesterday in class, but we were trying to translate this sentence." he said looking at me. He was very handsome, tall, lean, kind hazel eyes, sandy blonde hair that falls perfectly over his brows. I'd probably say he's in his early twenties.

The words he wrote were simple and easy. I stand and walk up to the board. Without saying a word I grab the blue chalk and began writing. ' Will you please pass me the salt.' I put the chalk down and sit down.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I lay down in bed. "Daniella, I don't want to be here." I say turning towards her, she was sitting on the floor. " Yeah, that's how I was but George helped me get use to this place and its not that bad really." She said looking up at the ceiling smiling. I look up and see nothing but the ceiling light. I look down at her and she's on the bed. She's looking at the clock. 8:39 P.M. " Shit." she mumbled. I look at her. " We get our medicine at 8:45, you can't swallow that medicine it will make you fall asleep instantly. Just hide it under your tongue."' she said. "But, what if they check under there?" I ask sitting up. "They won't. They think were mentally challenged and we can't think for ourselves." she said.

A slight knock was on the door and the same girl from this morning came in. "Hey, Danny and Audrey." She said warmly tugging in the cart of little white cups and a pitcher of water. " Hey Bonnie." Daniella said. She smiled. Bonnie picked up the cup and came towards me. " Open." she demanded. I did what I was told and two little pills were in my mouth. I lifted my tongue and hid them there. " Open."' she demanded again. I opened. " Good Audrey." she said. I laid down and closed my eyes. She did the same for Daniella. She said good night and left. I get up and take one of Danielle's tissues and spit them in it and threw it away. She did the same. " So, you going to show me George?" I ask. She raised an eyebrow and smiled.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Otay, I'm sorry this is like super late/: I had tons of homework and stuff to do . I finally finished this chapter and its reallyshort/: I'm sorry.

Vote & Comment!

~Finn The Human