Chapter 5

Blake's POV

Shit, I forgot dad was coming home today. After I close the door to where I would hide if there was ever a vampire hunter, I left my room. I run down the stairs to welcome my dad. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs I see my mother already hugging my father. I also see my brother standing near by, looking at me with a smile. I glare at him knowing that he'll use my mate being a werewolf as an advantage on his part.

"Come boys, no need to stand around and wait for your mother to stop hugging me. Join us for a delightful family hug. " He says opening his arms out to us. We look at each other then walk over and hug him. I hug him for a second then let go, not liking the feeling of my fathers hands touching me.

"It's nice seeing you father, it's been a week since I've heard your voice. " I say putting on a fake smile like I was glad to actually see him.

"Well I'm here now, so .........." he stops as he takes a breath in. "Is that a werewolf I smell?! " he literally growls. 

"Why yes father, that is indeed a werewolf you smell. " Kevin says grinning at me.

"Why do I smell a werewolf in my house?! " he growls louder as his eyes start to turn a deep blood red with what look like black veins running through them. Showing how angry he's getting.

"Well-" Kevin starts to say but abruptly starts as I take control over him. His eyes show the pain and panic he's feeling on the inside. I hold him there and he starts to shake as his eyes start to roll to the back of his head. I stop as soon as he's about to pass out.  Kevin stops shaking and gasps for air, like he hasn't breathed for a life time. My father looks over at him then over at me.

"You are all keeping a secret from your lord, tell me it now. " he says looking at all of us.

"I would tell you darling, but it is not my secret to share. " mother says stepping away to prepare for dinner. My father looked at Kevin and Kevin looked at me. My father then also turned his attention to me and was then infront of me.

"Why do I smell a werewolf son?!" he growls, his eyes turning completely black. Since he's the lord of our vampire clan I have to obey him or be punished. 

"I brought a werewolf home with me father. " I say looking up into his dark, cold eyes.

"YOU WHAT?!?!? " he screams at me, shattering some of the glass around us. "WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING AS THAT?!?! "

"Because father, he is my other half, my soul mate. " I say through clenched teeth. His eyes soften and turn back to their original blue/grey color.

"Oh, I'm sorry son for overreacting. I thought you might have tried to go against me. So son, where is this mate of yours? " he says with a small smile.

"He is upstairs father. " Kevin says, grinning proudly.

"I did not ask you Kevin! I asked Blake, it is his mate, not yours. " my dad says turning to glare at Kevin. Kevin flinched once his glare lands on him.

"I apologize father. " Kevin says, bowing his head in respect.

"So where is your mate? " my dad says looking at me.

"My mate, Kameron, is upstairs. Shall I go fetch him?" I ask politely.

"Yes, I would like to meet him. " he says as he then smiles at me and starts to walk to the patio on the back of the house. "Meet me at the patio. Don't take too long Blake. "

"Yes father. " I say and make my way upstairs, to my room. I open my door and shut it behind me. I walk over to my closet and open to door to see that Kameron was looking through all the clothes I have. "Did I not tell you to stay where you were? " I ask, pretending to be annoyed.

"You did, but I don't like to listen to others commands. Even if its from my mate. " he says grinning.

"You'll listen to me. " I say getting a little upset.

"Or what? " he asks, teasing me.

"Or you'll just have to get punished. " I say but I'm now right in front of him, whispering into his ear. He shivers in pleasure and moans a little. Just hearing him do that makes me hard. I groan and start to kiss his neck while he runs his hands up and down my chest. I trail kisses from his neck up to his soft and moist lips. I kiss him softly at first but then kiss him hungrily. Our tongues are wrestling together, massaging each others. I slowly start to push him back until we reach the bed. I slowly lower him down on it as we continue to kiss. I spread his legs apart using my own and stand inbetween his. He slips his hands underneath my shirt and started rubbing my abs. I start to grind on him, rocking my hips back and forth. He moans loudly and starts to lift my shirt off. I help him and take his shirt off to, I look at his flat chest and make my way down to his abs. I start to kiss my way down his neck, to his collar bone, to one of his nipples. I lick it at first and see how he reacts. He moans and shuts his eyes in pleasure. I lick it some more and then start to lick and tease the other one. I stop messing them and kiss my way down his chest. I get to his jeans and look up at him, wondering if he wanted me to continue or not.

"Oh god Blake, continue, please. " he pants and with that I unbutton his jeans and slide them down his legs. I lick the top of his waist band on his boxer briefs and see that he gets harder. I look up at him and smirk as he blushes a little. I start to massage him through his boxer briefs and listen to him as he moans. I then slowly slide them down and off of him, just like his pants. I look at his length and lick my lips at how it's dripping some pre-cum. I look up at him and see him blushing. I continue to look at him as I lick the tip of his throbbing length. He moans and bucks his hips a little. I hold down his hips and continue to lick him. He moans and whimpers while I continue to tease him by only licking him.

"Will you just take me into your mouth already. " he growls out, obviously his wolf is starting to make an appearance. I smirk up at him then take him into my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down as he moans loudly. He starts bucking his hips again as I let go of them and use my hands to hold onto the bed to keep myself up. I speed up a little and he runs his hands through my hair. He suddenly gets harder and starts to moan even louder.

"I'm gonna-" he starts to say but gets cut off by his loud moan and him squirting into my mouth. I swallow all that comes out of him and lick him one more time. He tasted so sweet, I wonder what his blood tastes like? I'll find out soon enough. I help pull hid underwear and pants back up.

"You taste delicious might I add. " I whisper huskily into his ear. He shivers in pleasure and blushes a little.

"I can't wait to see what you taste like. " he says back and smirks at me. I grow hard, thinking of his moist, soft, lips wrapped around my long, hard, and throbbing dick. I can feel my fangs grow longer in longing for him.

"Blake! Are you going to bring your mate down or not! " I hear my dad yell from downstairs. I forgot all about him wanting to meet Kameron.

"I hope you don't mind Kameron, my father wants to meet you. " I say looking at him and smiling, hoping he won't mind.

"I guess it's fine, I'd have to meet him sooner or later. " he says shrugging and walking over to my mirror to fix his appearance. "Ok,I'm ready. Its now or never. " he says and walks, almost like a waddle since he still has the casts on, over to the door. Hopefully my dad doesn't automatically think Kameron isn't a good and strong enough mate for me since he has casts on. Alright, it's time for my mate to meet the Lord.