Chapter Eleven

Alex's pov;
"babe, Brennan likes me." I gagged. "ewww what the hell! you're mine." luke smiled. "I know babe, but he doesn't." Luke smirked. "I have an idea..."
—;•
brennans pov;
I got to school. me Annie and Katie all got out. I always left first so we weren't seen together. I saw Alex. she came up to me. "Hey Bren," she smiled. "hey Alex." I smiled back. "so about last night.." oh yeah, that. "oh yeah, haha ab-" right then she kissed me. right then and there. Annie walking by and Luke too. Annie and Luke both ran up to us. Annie behind me, Luke behind Alex. "Brennan, why the hell are you kissing my girlfriend?!" just then Alex pulled away, "babe, he came on to me..." he got angrier. "I know babe." Luke replied. "What the hell Alex?! I didn't-" I was interrupted by a punch in the face. I woke up in the nurses' office. Annie, Katie, and my mom were all there. "you're up! guys he's up!" Annie said happily. Katie and mom looked up from their phones. "hey sweetie, how're you feeling?" mom asked my with concerned eyes. "good, but my face hurts." I said pulling out my phone and opening the camera app. "holy sh-" mom glared at me. "hhhhhhhoot. yeah holy shoot." she rolled her eyes and everyone laughed. with that we headed to the principals office. "Mr. Jones.. how are you feeling." I smiled. "pretty good." he smiled back. "now explain to me what happened." my smile faded and so did his. "I honestly don't remember." Annie spoke up. "I do." she said it very quietly tho. "Yes Ms. Brennaman?" (yes I know that's not her last name) she sighed, "well, Brennan was texting this girl Alex last night." Mr Nolt nodded. "and they confessed that they liked each other, but, she had a boyfriend, Luke, Brennan didn't know of." he nodded again. "continue." she let out a breath. "and when they were talking today Alex kissed Brennan." mr Nolt's eyebrows raised and he let out a slight 'oh' but Annie continued. "and then like went up, and Alex said that Brennan kissed her and Luke punched him." I remember now. "is that true Ms. Jones?" he said looking at Katie. "Yes sir." he sighed. "well you all can go home now, there's only a few more days of school left so take a few days off into the summer." we all cheered. "thanks Mr. Nolt!" I said high fiving him. he just smiled and put his had on my shoulder. "take care kid." I smiled. "see you all next year." e waved goodbye at us. we said a few goodbyes to the teachers and left. it was only 11:25. "sooo lets all go toooo...." Annie shouted out, "STARBUCKS!" Katie then, "Chick-Fil-A!" and then mom said, "well since Brennan got in a tussle, he should choose." we all laughed at her word choice. "how bout both?" mom smiled and off we went.
—;•
okay guys soooo, here's some updates!! my plan iiiiisss, I'm gonna make brannie happen soon and then show a bit of their relationship. then I will be making a sequel! YAy! soo I'll probably have about 2-5 more chapters, most likely 3, of this book! so comment things you want to happen in this book, or the next book and enjoy! and huge thanks to, avery3535 for being a HUGE supporter of the books! and thanks to everyone, you guys are amading💗