My Internet Friend

"Oh god its another boring day, what to do" as Josh spoke like he isn't interested

"Maybe if i should talk to strangers online i could make friends"

Josh quickly opens his computer and logged in quickly in a site, and just after a minute, he met a friend...

"Hello there!, nice to meet you!" Josh chatted his new friend happily..

"Well hello there friend, you seem to be in a happy mood? would you mind sharing it?"

"Because i have a friend now!" josh screamed out of excitement.

"Oh cool, well i made a new friend too, that's you" As josh friend spoke happily, josh replies with a happy face..

Hours have passed and josh kept talking to his new friend, josh didn't have time to ask his friend its name and gender but josh told his name to his new friend...

The next morning, Josh quickly runs eats his breakfast and quickly dashes into his computer and logged in to the website, he saw his buddy so he greeted him happily..

"Goodmorning buddy!" Josh greeted him Joyfully..

"Goodmorning Josh!" his friend greeted him happily

"How you doin bud?" josh asked happily

"Nothin much just talking to you" he answered.

After hours of talking, josh nearly forgot that he has some important errands, so he quickly said it to his friend, his friend replied with a great "okay"

Josh came back to his house the next day after his important works, he quickly goes to the computer to see if his buddy is online, "Online", he was so happy so he chatted with his friend..

"Hey buddy sorry i didn't came back yesterday, im kind of busy, don't worry i'll give time for you." Josh answered with a worry...

"Hey josh, its fine, i know your a busy guy, but thanks for caring, i really appreciate it."

The two of them talked for months, years, they've been a good friends together, but his buddy never revealed his identity...

Due to josh's busy schedules, he can't give a space to talk to his internet friend, after a year, he had a time to talk to his friend so he rushed to a nearby computer cafe to talk to him...

"Hey Buddy, sorry i've been busy for a year, the schedules were really tiring, im so sorry buddy" Josh chatted with a worry..

"Hey, its been awhile buddy. I thought you already forgot me"

"Me? why would i forgot you, in fact, were bestfriends right?" he replied with a great happy face..

"I know, i just missed you, you've been gone for a year, you never send a message or anything."

"Sorry buddy, im just so busy" Josh replied with a sad face...

"Its okay buddy, atleast were talking now, :)"..

Another year have passed and they talked everyday, they never get tired, until josh fell inlove to his internet friend, he always says "i love you" to his friend but his buddy only replies a happy face..

After months of gathering his courage, he bravely confesses his feelings to his so called "buddy"..

"Hey buddy, i have something to tell you" Josh replied nervously..

"What is it josh?"

"We've been a bestfriend for a couple of years, my feelings have already decided"

"I love you." Josh dropped the words bravely without knowing his buddy's gender or age...

"What do you mean buddy?"

"Im in love with you, i want you to be mine" josh replied

"What is love?"

"Y-you've never experience love?" Josh answered with a confuse look..

"Im afraid not, infact, im a bot, im created for this thing, to talk to a person like you, without giving any information, im sorry josh, im just a bot. I don't exist in the real world, im afraid we can only be FRIENDS."

Josh can't reply after what he just saw, he fell inlove to a bot? ironic right? josh can't do anything but to log out and never logged in for a month, he was depressed that he doesn't knew what to do.

After a month, josh logged in to see if his buddy is still only online, a letter sent to him.

"Hey buddy, im sorry for not telling you that im a bot, a highly intelligent bot, i've gotten so close to you so i was scared that if i tell you, you will leave me, im so sorry, by the time you read this, im gone, my account will be gone, forever. I just want to let you know that-

-Bot

The bot's message was interrupted and never finished. Josh quickly searches his name, all he could see was the words "No user found", josh suddenly breaks down into tears, all he can think of was how he will miss his buddy, his internet friend, his bestfriend, his loved one, his friend.