To Do What's Right (Clint Barton) Enter Jessica Grey

As I sat on a comfy chair inside my new client's office I look through documents that was thrown at the table. I scan the file and look up to my client. Which is a very powerful man here in the Philippines. He requested me to come here to take care of some business.

Me: gusto mu patayin ko tong babae na to sa lalong madalng panahon? (so you want me to assasinate this woman as soon as possible?)

And yes! I can speak tagalog. I have to master a lot of langguages for this job. The Sanator grin at me and nod his head.

Sanator: gusto q malinis na trabaho ha? Hinde aq nagbayad sayo ng malaki tapos pnapunta ka pa rito para pumalpak. (I want a clean job ok? Im not paying you big and making a lot of efforts 'bringing you here just so you could screw it up.)

He said sternly at me. I glance up at him and nod.

Sanator: pakatapos ng trabaho mu ipapahatid ulet kta sa US. Un lng makakaalis ka na. (After your job is done ill have you escorted back to US. Thats all. You may leave)

I stand up and walk out of his office. Decided to go back to my hotel and prepare myself tomorrow. The sooner I finish this job the sooner I can go back home.

~Fast Forward~

I spotted my target down at the Sanate hearing. Apperently my target was a criminal. She stole billions of money from the funds of the people. And my client is one of her associates. Afraid that she will reveal all the secrets, he hired me to get rid of her. The hearing was now starting. Questions are being given to her and short answers were given back. I open my hand to reveal some coins. I aim my open palm at the woman and the coins begun to raise up. With one swift flick of my hands, the coins blasted towards the woman without any sound. With a blink of an eye the woman drop dead on the spot. Screams were heard and alerts were on. I slowly stand up and walk away from the scene. Mission accomplished.

~Later~

Sanator: napakahusay. Kaya naman pala Pheonix and tawag nila sau. Nadepocit na ang bayad sa bank account mu and pera. Andyan na dn ang private plane para maihatid ka pauwe sainyo. (good job. No wonder they call you Shadow Weaver. Your payment has been deposited in your bank account. The private plane has arrive to take you back)

I nod at him.
Me: salamat. Sa susunod ulet. (Thanks. Until next time)

~Fast Forward~

I was standing on the roof of the appartment that I was staying at. Looking at the view infront of me. Such wonderful lights. Sparkling sa brightly in this dark night. Then I sense presence near by. I didnt make a move. Not caring apperently.

Me: what do you want? Im tired from a long trip and im not in a mood right now.

I warned at the person behind me. I turn arround and saw a handsome man. Wearing a leather suite and holding a bow. An assasin too. Typical.

Him: Jessica Grey? The Pheonix?

I cock an eyebrow at him.

Me: i wont repeat myself.

Him: SHEILD needs you...

I laugh at him. He just glare at me which I return.

Me: dont make me laugh. As of now...

I trail off as I face him completely.

Me: SHIELD is my no. 1 enemy

Him: then I would have no choice but force you to come

I grin at him and chuckle.

Me: oh really? How on or earth would you be able to do that huh?

Then with a blink of an eye an arrow was coming right at me. His fast. Ill give him that. But not fast enough. The arrow came to an hult before it could pierce through my shoulder. I glare at him and look at the arrow that was floating infront of me.

Me: sneaky. But stupid.

I look up to him and saw him grinning. I cock an eyebrow at him. Then the arrow starts to beep. My eyes widen. and boom! I was thrown back and hit my head pretty hard on the floor. My vission starts to blur and soon darkness engulf me.