Chapter 7

TIME SKIP!!!! End of 7th year!
James POV
I'm going to do it! I am! Yep, today is the day....... ok maybe tomorrow!
'NOW JAMESY!!!' Turing I glare at Sirius who despite his name is never serious.......
Zoe POV
I'm telling him... I have to... he deserves to know..... looking arounnd I take a chance at look down, right Harry? I don't know if he is a boy though so sometimes I'm calling him Harry and others Rosalina..... but how do you tell an 18 year old he's going to be a dad.....

BOTH POV
Here goes nothing.... 'hey can we talk?' Oh no! Is she/he going to break up with me!

James POV
'Will you marry me?'

Zoe POV
What the...... dumbfounded I simply nod unable to speak... Lily sighs and turns to James putting on her best impression of me 'YES!' We all burst into tears of laughter.... this will make telling him so much easier....
'Hey James.... there is something I need to tell you,' waiting his nod I continue, 'I'm pregnant....' then he screams............ and smiles and he drops to his knees and starts kissing my tiny 15week bump.... not what I was expecting but this is better.....

~~~~~~~~~~
203 words.
Haha don't kill me!!!!!!! I had my mock exams all this week and I have been revising for a long time for them...... I think I'm going to finish this story soon......

Love ya lots,
XXLittleMissWriter100