Calming Rin down

Mephisto's pov

    After a while Rin just kept crying  I mean I know this happens a lot with ships that he sees and doesn't like but, this is worse.  I just hope someone knows how to get him to stop crying.

    I keep hugging otouto and he still keeps crying about those humans kissing so I thought the most logical thing to do is change the ummm.... uh.... anime that we are watching. Sorry I don't really know much about anime but, I do know a lot about candy and sweets. 

Anyways I changed what was being watched to something called Bungo Stray Dogs.  For some reason like I predicted otouto stopped crying and his eyes were glued to the show. I saw all the exwires sigh in relief and Aniki looked satisfied to I just kept my place hugging otouto.

Rin's pov

      Omg Atsushi is sooo cute. Dazai is interesting too ugh I don't know who to ship who with. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me.

Yukio's pov

     Why ?  why didn't I think of just changing what he was watching I feel like such an idiot now. I turn back to the exwires and see shocked faces except for Izumo who looks exasperated at what she's seen.  All of a sudden she says " Finally last time this happened he cried so much he made a river!"

I look at her in shock I mean I know Rin is obsessed with anime like Mephisto but, I didn't know it as that intense.  Weall looked to see what he was watching and joined in and for once he hasn't growled at us for being near him but, I'm pretty sure that's just because he's distracted. otherwise he would begrowling like usual. But, I sincerely want to make it up to rein and I won't stop until he forgives me.

Rin's pov

     I look to see Yukio with the saddest expression on his face probably because he wants to make up to me after the way he's acted before. But, I guess he doesn't know that I forgive him already because he's my brother. I usually forgive my family in less than 1 week . When it comes to friends though it will take me a while to trust them again but, that's what I came back for besides seeing my Izumo-chan. I hope one day I can completely forgive them .