Chapter 3: Kylo Ren

Kylo's {POV}

Kylo marched through the new First Order base. He made his way to Supreme Leader Snoke. As he entered a hologram flickered at the other side of the large room.
"Kylo Ren." Snoke said in his deep and deadly voice.
"Yes Supreme Leader, you asked for my presence." He answered.
"The girl, have you located her?" He grumbled.
"Yes Master, we found her this morning. She is in the main Resistance base on Yavin." Kylo was impressed with himself and he was confident that he would end the girl.
"Bring her to me, I want you to train her, if she refuses, you will execute the scavenger. She is too dangerous if she is on the side of the Resistance." His voice echoed threw the room filling everyone with fear.
"Yes Master, I will not disappoint you." With that Kylo exited the room, and went to his ship that he and hundreds of storm troopers would be flying to Yavin to surprise their friends.

Finn's {POV}

Finn and Poe where about to board one of the older X-Wings and go out to look for Rey when the Resistance's alarms started to blare.

EVACUATE, EVACUATE, EVACUATE!!

First First Order ships where flying above us, bombs where exploding everywhere.
"Get in the ship !!!" Poe screamed at me!
"Rey! Poe, we need to find Rey!" He answered, sweat beading down his forehead.
"Get in Finn NOW!!!!" Poe shouted.
Finn clambered in and as soon as he was the X-Wing's engine was running and Poe quickly took off.
"Finn, I'm gonna fly close to the ground, you need to look out for Rey!" Poe ordered.
Finn nodded and kept his eyes on the ground searching for Rey.

Kylo's {POV}

Rey was struggling in the grasp of seven troopers. She looked exhausted after there fight blood was dripping from he stomach, face, arms, legs you name it. I could feel her pain, her fear. I knew she had to agree to coming to the dark side, I wouldn't be able to kill her, not yet anyway I need Snoke's guidance and training to complete my mission. She was weak and unfocused so the force wouldn't be a problem. Her screams where tiring and irritating so I sent her unconscious, when she woke she would be forced to join us.

Storm Trooper's {POV}

Kylo had ordered AN-3496 and a good hundred storm troopers to search the outskirts of the woods. Eventually AN-3496 had shot down an X-Wing trying to escape. To his dismay and his advantage FN-2187 and the Resistance pilot that had once been prisoner were minorly injured in the crash. Storm troopers surrounded them and took them back to the clearing where Kylo Ren was very pleased to see the prisoners.

Rey's {POV}

(Play jealous by labyrinth😊)

I woke up at the bottom of a tree, Kylo Ren's masked figure was in front of me. Finn and Poe were behind him, blasters to their head's. The dream it was real. Tears ran down my face as I watched everything play out just like I saw before. Kylo said the same things, Poe screams sounded just like in my sleep. I agreed just like I did before. I fell unconscious listening to my best friends cries...just like before.

Thank you, sorry if that last part was bad I kinda rushed it. I hope you enjoyed.