♤2♤

•When you cosplayed Harley Quinn on a Halloween night party,  and Joker thought it was Harley not you. 

A/N: Hope you'll like this one too,  have fun reading~~ ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶... Also this might contain some swear words sweets. 

*Y/N's P. O. V*

Halloween, one of the best holidays I love ever since I was a kid. I liked the way how people dressed up as different characters on that day. The effort they put into their costumes was very amazing,  some dressed up as mostly seen like zombie nurse,  or anything that's sexy... Well that's what the girls dreamed to wear on Halloween.  Showing off their perfect shaped body,  yuck...  I really don't like to show off my body. 

I shook my head,  cutting off on my thoughts about the Halloween as I turned my head on my wall clock.  I panicked,  seeing that it's already 6 pm and I don't have much time to prepare myself. 
What am I going to dressed up as you may ask?  ... Actually,  I don't wanna do this but my friends dared me to dressed up as the infamous Harley Quinn and since I'm up for dares and not a p*ssy about that,  I agreed. 

Grabbing my make up kit and started to put on the same make up that Harley Quinn have.

[Time skip to you arriving the party because if I explain the whole thing that you're preparing,  it might get boring (′~'●)]

"Y/N!!  Glad you make it here without making the police thinks you're Harley" I saw my friend,  F/N walked up to me and said as I laughed at her sentence.
"Oh geez it's not like I really do look like her" I replied
"But you do,  Y/N" A deep manly voice appeared out of nowhere causes me to turned my direction at that person and sees my friend's boyfriend.  Both of them are wearing  matching costumes which made them looked even more cuter and made you rolled your eyes. 

~~~
(No one's P. O. V) 

You were having fun throughout the every single moment you spend ln the party,  but luckily you didn't bother to drink since you are still walking yourself back home and you don't want to get wasted. 
Because of the loud musics banging the whole room,  all of you didn't notice the sirens and loud car noises around. 
"God,  where the fuck is Harley" The one and only,  Joker cursed under his breathe as he got out of his purple lamborghini with his two henchmans.  "Where should we look for her boss?" One of them asked which causes the Joker to laughed maniacally.  "I don't know just fine her or else ..." He response with the tone of seriousness in it. 
The Joker noticed the house where the party was held,  at first he was about to ignored it since he thought that it was just a bunch of teenagers having the best night of their lives before dying but no,  he turned back as he spotted a woman wearing the same clothes as Harley.

He thought it was her not you,  so he made his way towards where you were.  Growling under his breathe,  obviously that he was mad.
"HARLEY"  he called out but she didn't turned her back.

"HARLEY DON'T PLAY DEAF ON ME,  I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU...  FOR HOURS AND THEN YOU WERE HERE, PARTYING WITH A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS TEENAGERS."

*Y/N's P. O. V*
"HARLEY DON'T PLAY DEAF ON ME,  I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU...  FOR HOURS AND THEN YOU WERE HERE, PARTYING WITH A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS TEENAGERS."

I heard a familiar voice screamed behind me,  and which makes me to jumped in surprised and turned my direction at the person.  I was right,  it was the one and only Joker,  the most known criminal in Gotham. 
I was confused why he just suddenly yelled at me for no reason,  but then reality slaps me hard when I realized that I was cosplaying his Harley. 

'Oh fuck,  I'm in trouble' you thought,  as you silently gulped. 

A/N: AAHHH I'm sorry it's a cliffhanger.  It's almost midnight from where I am and which I really needed to sleep because tomorrow is exams day and I really have to sleep and wake up early in the morning.
I promise to lost the part two of this imagine.  Thanks for the patience everyone! ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)