Tom Daley & Daniel Goodfellow - 1

The boys had been given their medals. Phoned families and seen their coaches. Now all it was left was to get back to their rooms and relax. Tom needed to focus on his individuals event next week.

"Hey Tom, want to come over and have a wee celebration drink with me?" Daniel offered.
"Ive still got individual next week i can't drink. But I'll watch you" he laughed in reply
"Sure, come back just now?"
"Yeah give me a minute to phone Lance"
"I'll be outside"

Tom phoned his fiancé and they talked for 5 minutes and Tom told him that he was going back to Dans to celebrate.

Tom walked outside and saw Daniel standing against  the wall, one foot resting on it letting Tom see his rounded ass cheeks.

"Thought you ditched me"
"Move your arse newbie" he shot back

They got back to Daniels and sat on the sofa. Daniel with a beer in hand and Tom with an orange juice. It didn't take long for the effects of the alcohol to take over Daniel.

"Tom?"
"Daniel"
"Would...you..." he stopped speaking as he struggled to finish the sentence.
"Would i what?" Tom could feel what was coming.
"Would you fuck me?"
"Daniel? Thats just the drink"
"No Tom, it's not. I want your dick....in my arse. I want to be sore for weeks."
"I can't fuck you. You'll be too sore after me"

Daniel stumbled to his feet and pulled off his tshirt and dropped his joggers to the ground leaving him in his CK briefs.

"Tommy fuck me" he spun around and wiggled his bum in Toms face.

Tom reached forward and pulled his briefs down to his ankles.

"You've got a cracking arse Dan"
"Yeah I know Tom, fuck it pleaseeee" he begged.
"Fine but noone knows ok?"
"Noone i pwomise" he said, acting like a child

Dan went to the kitchen drawer and got the lube and condoms he was saving hoping this moment would come. He stepped out of his briefs and walked over to Tom who had pulled his dick out and was wanking him slowly.

"Fuck Tom, how bigs he"
"10 inches babe. And all of them are going in your wee arse"
"Man i thought my 8 was big"
"Lube my cock up and I'll show you how big he really is"

Daniel took no time squirting lube onto Toms monster and bending over rubbing some onto his own hole, fingering himself as he done so for Tom to see.

Daniel removed his finger and moved closer to Toms dick and lined himself up. Tom guided him down til his tip was touching Daniels hole.

"This will be sore Dan, try not be loud"

Daniel didn't reply he just let himself fall slowly onto Toms dick. He let out a hiss of pain and then he fell down the rest of the way. Taking it all in him. No more hisses or screams.

"You sure you're a virgin Dan"
"Think the alcohol makes it bare-able, get fucking me"

Tom pushed Daniel off his dick a bit and he lifted his own thighs up pushing in and out of him slowly at first. Daniel started to bounce more on his dick and had his own in his hand wanking himself. Tom thrust into Daniel faster and harder, his balls slapping off of Dans ass as he did so.

Daniel turned his head round a leaned in to kiss Tom while he pounded away at his hole. Daniel let out moans of pleasure into Toms mouth and within seconds he was shooting his cum all up his body. 8 white shots painted his body and leaving him wet and in pleasure-able bliss. His hole tightened round Toms dick as he came and Tom filled his ass with his warm load.

Tom kept pounding away until his dick had gone soft and fell out of him, strings of cum following it out landing on Toms pubes.

Daniel stood off him and fell back on the chair beside him and passed out instantly. Tom stood up and put Dans briefs on him and put his dick back inside his joggers.

He made his way to the kitchen to get his wallet and then left.