Chapter 2

*flashback*

"Hazz?" I heard his quiet voice next to my head. 

I was almost sleeping but he didn't sound tired at all. I turned my head so I could see his pale face as a flash of lightning illuminated his skin. His angelic looking skin.

"What's wrong, Lou?" I asked him when his eyes looked into mine. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and started looking out of the window again with his hand under his head. "Do you love her?"

"What? What do you mean?" What was he saying?

"Taylor." He said quietly. "Do you love her?"

I sighed. "Lou, come here." I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his forehead. 

"Do you?" He asked again staring into my eyes. And as I looked at him closely, I saw his shaking lips. Red cheeks. And his eyes looked like he just saw his life falling apart.

"No, I don't." I whispered. "I love someone but it's not her. It's you. It's always been you, Lou."

"But I saw the pictures of you and her. You were, you were so-"

"No." I interrupted him. "No, Lou. You know it's just a stunt, right?"

"Yeah but-" He looked away. "What if- what if you fall in love with her?"

I couldn't help but shake my head and smile. "God, I love you so much. And this won't change. I couldn't love anyone else the way I love you. And this." I took his hand and placed it on where my heart is. "This is all yours. This will always be all yours."

--------------------------------

I was laying in the same spot. But he wasn't here. He wasn't next to me.

I was looking at the ceiling for two hours now. 

Is he thinking about me as much as I think about him right now? No, of course he's not. Why would he do that? I broke everything. Including him.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand on my chest. 

"Do you love her?" I whispered to myself quietly. "Do you love HER?"

I placed my other hand on my chest too. "You do." I whispered again sobbing. 

"You love.." I saw a picture of him holding Danielle's hand in front of me. She was smiling, happily holding his hand. "Her."

And somewhere deep down in my head I heard his voice asking me what if I'll fall in love with someone. 

I didn't. 

But he did. 

"But still, my heart is all yours."