Chapter 7

I took off towards the empire I didn't pause for anyone and I used bakusaiga to blow the door and the entrance to bits. All the screams deaf on my ears. Foolish demons tried to attack me when the demon slayer and miko got in front the look in their eyes told me that they could handle them. When we got closer inuyasha fought the demons that tried to ambush us. It left toran, the inu no taisho and myself. I smashed a huge door and in the throne room sat the panther demon maid and the blasted huge panther demon in his hand was asami.

"What did you do to my siblings?" Toran asked.

"They got in the way so we put them out of commission for a while." Toran left to find her siblings.

"So the great dog demon lives" He growled out slowly.

"How many times have you died you creep?" Inu no taisho asked.

"Go battle somewhere else and leave the wench here." I watched him put asami down and I growled.

"Why couldn't it have been me?" She asked sliding a clawed finger over my mates swollen stomach.

"Don't touch her!!" I barked drawing bakusaiga.

"Calm down puppy if we talk this over peacefully I would like to I don't want to be the bad kitty~" "How revolting."

"Silence!" I swung bakusaiga and it missed her but blew a huge hole in the wall.

"If you aren't careful you may hit your wench." I snarled sheathing my sword and swung my poison whip but she is too fast. As we fought and exchanged blows some deep and shallow. Inuyasha and his friends came to help but I told them they might hit asami. I then heard a groan and saw asami was looking around weakly.

"Good you are awake." She mumbled an spell and asami's kama mark began to glow making her cry out in pain.

"Kama mark barrier and fire" asami's cry grew stronger as yami was using her markings.

"Oh and don't attack me because it will hurt her." "Great now I can't do anything but dodge." Out of the corner of my eye I saw kagome and sango go for asami I have to distract her long enough for them to help her. Easier said then done with her speed and use of kama marks she injured me everywhere and went to burn me when the flames and the barrier went out.

"What? No!! Shes useless to me now!!" She went to a passed out asami going to attack I tried to stop her but my wounds wouldn't allow me to.

"NOOO!!!!!" I yelled but her sword clashed with sō'unga.

"You won't touch them!!" I took her openening to impale her. After her limp body dropped I kneeled by asami and stroked her face. Asami's silver eyes fluttered open and she held my hand to her face.

"I missed you" I put my forehead against hers and sighed.

"I don't mean to ruin the moment but I want to go back now" Inuyasha groaned.

"Sit!!!"