Chapter 22. "Just wanna talk"

Start from the beginning

I was cut off by Nash kissing me. I have to admit, I really missed this. Feeling his soft warm lips on mine, his arms wrapped around my waist. To me, it was like being back home. We pulled away and he laughed

"Sorry, but it was the only way to shut you up"

"Was I rambling? Because you know do that. It's a disease. One without a cure so I guess -"

"Taylor..."

"I'm sorry" I said while turning red with embarrassment

"I think I should be the one to apologise. For everything. I love you too and I've missed you so much"

"Really?"

"More than you'll ever know"

"Well than I guess you're forgiven"

"Really?"

"Yes" we both smiled and he hugged me and I hugged him. Nash and I are we're back together. He kissed me again which quickly turned into a make out sesh and then we spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and cuddling. Well....until Callum came back. But even though I'd do this with Skate, it didn't feel right. With, it just feels right, I don't know how, but it does. I turned my head to stare at his beautiful face and it took him a few seconds to realise but when he did he got the biggest grin.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"Haha no, I'm just looking at you"

"Aww ok. Haha, cause that's not creepy"

"No. Not when you're looking at your amazing boyfriend"

"Well then am I allowed to stare at my gorgeous girlfriend?"

"Haha feel free, but we should also finish watching the movie"

We both laughed and then the door flew open

"I see you two have sorted things out?"

"Yeah, we did"

"Well that's good, I'm really happy for you both"

"Thanks Cal"

Nash's POV
Callum walked in just as Taylor and I were cuddling and watching our movie and honestly, I thought he was going to kill me because Callum is her best friend and after everything Taylor and I had been through I thought he was going to yell and scream at me. But he didn't, he was so chilled and cool about us being back together.

"I'll be back babe, Hey Callum. Can I talk to you for a sec?" I said while running after him.

"Yeah sure Nash, what's up?"

"You're ok with Taylor and I being back together right?"

"Yeah, you make her happy Nash, every time she see's you or talks about you or she's with you, she gets ridiculously happy. The kind of happy that I've never seen before. And when you guys broke up she was a miserable mess"

"Yeah I get that"

"Why do you ask?"

"Ok. This isn't easy to say but what do you think about Taylor and I getting married?"

"Married!!?"

"Yeah"

"Um, I'm not sure. It's not something I've thought about, why? Are you thinking of asking her?"

"Yeah, after everything's that's happened, I don't wanna ever let her go again, but I'm not thinking of doing it until like another few months"

"Oh ok"

"But when I do, I'm gonna need help planning it, you're the only one who knows Taylor well enough to know what she'd like"

"Haha, hmmm true"

"And I want to be creative and inventive and different and perfect"

"Nash, don't worry, it will be, just let me know some of your ideas and then we can start planning"

"Sounds good, Thanks Callum"

"Nash, you're practically family now. Call me Cal"

"Haha ok. Thanks Cal"

He walked off and sat on the couch to watch TV and I went back into the room with Taylor

"Hey is everything ok?" She asked while pausing the movie

"Yeah, everything's perfect"

"Haha ok"

"Taylor?"

"Yes"

"I love you, I always have and always will"

"I love you too Nash, Always and forever"
---------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys so that was chapter 22
I hope you guys enjoyed it
Sorry if it was a bit short

Ooooh so Nash wants to marry Taylor??
Whaaaaaaat?? Bet none of you saw that coming hehehe

Also, please go and check out my other book 'The reporter And the Musician' it's based on the tv show the latest buzz. Soz for those who don't know what I'm talking about. But if anyone's seen Degrassi (from season 10) than some of the actors(resses) are in the show as well. Anyway.....
I'll leave it at that :)

Vote
Comment
Share
Keep reading :D

Renee xoxo