Chapter 23

Emily Pov

"Hi I'm TAte I'm Dead Wanna Hook Up" my phone went off as I got a text from Rhys at 11am. 

Rhys- Good Morning beautiful wanna meet up this afternoon?
Em-Good Morning my handsome boyfriend I would love to hang out.
Rhys- Meet me at Pizza Palace at 2? 
Em-Perfect see you then 

I turned on my Spotify playlist and went to  put on a Lace white long sleeve crop top, Maroon tie skater-skirt and some white high top converse with my normal makeup which you know by this point and curled my hair. I made myself a cup of coffee while I got my bag together it was almost 1:30 so I decided to start walking. I opened my door and found my best friend from NM Maia.

E-MAIA!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!
M-I'm moving in I am here for a swimming scholarship at some swimming academy.
E-Really? Wow that's great.

We grabbed her bags and dropped her stuff off in the guest room.

M-Where you going all gussied up?

E-To meet my boyfriend
M-You and Jace still together?
E-No him and I broke up a while ago I am dating a guy I met in Canada he films Good Witch on HallMark Channel.
M-That guy Rhys Matthew Bonds
E-Yeah him
M-You're dating him!
E-Yeah I am meeting him right now wanna come?
M-Sure .

~At the Pizza Palace~
We walked into the pizza place and met up with Sean and Rhys.

E- Sorry I'm late my friend from NM showed up.
R- It's cool Sean and I were just talking.
M- Hey I'm Maia.
S- Woah.
E- this is rhys my boyfriend and Sean he plays jasper on HD.
M- Nice to meet you
S- Pleasures all mine.

We ordered our pizza and after decided to take a walk to the park before heading home. 

E-Hey so do you guys wanna come over?
R-Sure babe
S-Yeah sounds fun get to spend more time with Maia.
M- *blushes*
E-Damn Sean I wish Rhys was like that *giggles*

R-Hey I am way better than that babe *intertwines their fingers* 
E- I know baby I was just kidding.
S-Whatever guys shut up
E-Let's go guys 

We walked back to my house and went for a swim. After changing, Maia and I walked outside to the back in our yellow and pink bikini's to find the guys ready to throw us in the pool. 

E-RHYS YOU BETTER N-

I was interrupted by my body splashing into the cold,crystal blue water.  I resurfaced and pilled him in with me, looked to my left to find Sean and Maia chilling on the porch talking and laughing she had his arm around her. I nudged Rhys and we snuck back inside. We went to my room and sat on my balcony. 

Jace POV

I just walked into my room after a long day of photoshoots to find Emily and her new boyfriend on her balcony. He smiled at her and she kissed him. Seeing her kiss a new guy broke me into pieces I messed up so badly I want her back I want to kiss her, I want to hold her, I want to tell her I love her, and post cute things about her on instagram spam my fans with her on my snapchat. I sighed and went on my phone looking at instagram, snapchat, twitter, and youtube. I got a text message and opened it. 

Emmy-Bear(Emily)- Hey JAce long time no see you should come over and hang out with Rhys, Sean and my friend and I tonight they are  staying the night. 
Jace- Sure be right over thanks for inviting me.

I asked my mom and went over to Em's house to find Sean and some brown-haired girl on the love seat and Rhys on the couch obviously missing Emily's company next to him.

E-Hey Jace come on in
J-Thanks
E- NO problem help yourself to anything you know where everything is *walks to the couch and lays in Rhys lap*
J-Hey Sean
S-Hey Jace this is Maia emily's best friend from New Mexico.
J- HI Maia i'm Jace 
M-Yeah I know i've uh seen you on HD.

And from that moment the entire night was awkward and weird. I need to find a way to get Emily back but how?? Any Ideas?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CRAPPY CHAPTER SCHEDULE HAS JUST BEEN CRAZY LAST FEW WEEKS GOING ON A BREAK SOON WILL FIND AS MUCH TIME AS I CAN TO UPDATE I AM WORKING HARD TO GET CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. I DON'T REMEMBER IF I MENTIONED THIS BUT I ENTERED THIS BOOK IN THE #WATTYS2016 SO PLEASE KEEP READING LOVE THE SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGHT LOVELIES