Once we were in the car Ovi is like "ehhh?" I'm not saying where but it’s fancy. I drive all the way to “Bistro De Paris” I look at Ovi, looking back at me "you didn't have to." Well too late I did.

I help him unbuckle his seat-belt as I push him to the back of the door. I started kissing him more desperately. I miss the warm feelings I get from him, seeing him blush hard as he kisses me back with the same kind of furry.

After we finish making out in the car, we both got out. I grab his hand as we both walk up the steps. I open the door for him, saying after you. He walks in "why thank you."

I give him a wink as we both walk in.

~Ovi's Pov~

I was in a restaurant called “Bistro De Paris” with Patch. I hear Patch telling the guy about are reservations in French. Man if I knew we were coming I would have worn something a lot nicer.

The guy leads us to the table, placing the menus over are table. I smile at him baby you treat me so fine! He tells me "only for the best."

Keep it up and you might get that spoiled princess of me to come out, as we both started laughing.

The place was fancy they model it to look kind of like Paris for real I look around. He smiles softly at me "nice isn't it?" yeah and they even got a giant screen TV attached to the wall everything is nice, but the music they have playing on terrible for real.

I was telling Patch, if I were in charge of these songs they be way better. We waited for are waitress to arrive. She finally arrives talking really fast as I told her I like to order something.

I told her I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs while I hear Patch saying he will have the same. The waitress hands us each a glass of coke to me and Patch. I started to drink some from the straw I put in.

Then a song came up that I actually like finally! The song was called Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. I started moving back and forth in my seat singing the song.

Knowing all of the lyrics I got the spoon from the table and point it at Patch while singing

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me Papa, paparazzi Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be Your papa, paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me Papa, paparazzi"

You see Patch put his hand to his mouth as he laughs at me. Hey! Not funny. "So damn funny if you ask me." I was grinning back at him keep it up you might get kicked under the table.

I started drinking from my coke smiling my eyes all twinkling from staring at him. The waitress came back saying sorry for the delay as she places are plates on the table. Yaaa! Finally are dinner is served.

I got the fork and started spinning the spaghetti around it as I eat it. Patch you really are sweet on me. He smiles well of course you are my one and only. I couldn't help but smile at him.