Teach me how to love(girlxgirl or student/teacher)

Hey....I'm Justin Antfarm...I know what you guys are thinking that I'm a guy right? Well that would be completely wrong, I am a female, not a male! I just turned eighteen and because I was held back a few years. I would probably all ready graduated, if not for the little fact. So, if your wondering which grade I say it was first grade and because we were moving from Europe to America then, I missed that school year. All I had was a week in that grade, needless to say I was held back.

Tomorrow's the first day of my Senior year and I was excited.

...............................................................................................................................................

"I have math, science, art, aide, and english, then journalism and lastly p.e. Oh and History!" I said more to myself than anyone else.

The day went by quick, during lunch I heard a rumor that there was a new history teacher. She was by the students opinion 'smoking hot' so ya. I thought of how obnoxious the boys at school are. I walked into the history classroom and sat down. When I finally looked up at the new teacher I was in shock. She had blue eyes, red hair, a great figure, and even sized breasts. I was amazed she was a teacher.

"Today, since I'm new we are going to go outside and out there I have a smiley face. Its drawn out of cards that have history facts on them. Now let's go, and bring your stuff." The smoking hot teacher said

We got outside and picked a fact about something I can't remember.

"Okay, i'll go first! I am Amy Dark-Tiger, but please call me Miss Dark-Tiger." Miss DT said

I was about the tenth person to go.

"I'm Justin Antfarm, I'm eighteen, I am also a Bisexual person and a bit of a loner." I said

The rest of the class period I just zoned out.