Imagine #6 cont.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile my school work has been crazy! But hopefully you guys like this one! Thanks love you guys!

Imagine #6 continued

Your POV

-after the concert -

"What? Is this real life? No it can't be I have to be dreaming! Liz pinch me!"

*pinch*

"Ouch! okay so I am not dreaming holy shit. WESLEY FRICKING STROMBERG GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!"

You and your friend Liz screamed like total girls.

"Oh my god Liz do I text him???"

"Duh! why wouldn't you idiot!"

Your hands were shaking so much as you typed his number in: Hi Wes it's

Y/N from the concert. The one you brought on stage. You did an amazing job! Thanks so much!

" He is never gonna answer liz" and just as you said that your phone buzzed. : hey Y/N! It was so fun having you on stage! I know it's late but do you and your friend wanna chill for a little while?

HOLY CRAP HE WANTS TO HANG OUT! : yeah I would love that! Where should we meet you?

Wes: meet Outside the crowne plaza hotel around 10:30 and me and the guys will show you a good time!

You: sounds awesome! See ya then!

When 10:30 came around you and your friend Liz were walking up to the hotel and there he was. The beautiful wesley stromberg, his smile and wave gave you major butterflies.

Wes: hey what's up! Me drew and Keats are gonna show you girls a fun time!

You: woo let's go!

The five of you began to walk off to get into Wesley's car when he suddenly pulled you back.

Wes: I'm so glad you could come. I couldn't take my eyes off you the entire concert.

You: I'm so glad I could come to!

You looked down and blushed because you were inches away from his face. Wes gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and you both caught up with the group.

Drew: yo! Let's go down to the beach, it's awesome at night!

You got down to the beach and drew lifted your friend over his shoulder and started to run towards the water and Keats ran after them. You and Wes stayed behind and sat on a lifeguard chair. He put his arm around you to keep you warm with the cool breeze blowing. You rested your head on his shoulder. And all you could think was how lucky you were right now. You looked up at Wes and he looked down at you and just smiled his perfect smile and slowly your heads came in closer and he gave you a sweet short kiss. You giggled and went back to laying on his shoulder. Everything just felt so right about this moment, you felt completely comfortable with someone you barley know. I guess you could say love at first sight?

Okay this one kinda sucks but oh well! Haha thank you guys so much I love you all! Make sure you read the first chapter of the book I just started!