Page 2

Aug pov;
Liv is really different and beautiful I think that I should ask her out. She gives me a good feeling and ya know ya boy neva felt dat befoe.

Aug: liv
Liv: yes
Aug: Can we consider the tutor thing into a date
Liv: yes ***BLUSHES***

BELL RINGS

I got into my car and went straight to work. When I pull up I parked my car and I grabbed my keys and duffel bag and headed to the back door until I heard a voice and I instantly got annoyed.

???: hey sexy love
Liv: bye gtfo befoe I bust yo shut
???: you know you miss me so stop styling
(Grabbed my arms and pinned me to the door)
Liv: Marcus get off of me
Marcus: what ever you say you know you still live me don't you
Liv: No so u can gtfo and go about yo business(as I kneed him in his balls)
???: alright lik birch it's not done
Liv: whatever u bag of filth

Marcus pov;
I'm Marcus and I'm liv ex and in 20. I'm tall 6'1 caramel brown eyes and deep waves. I'm a drug Lord and liv use to help me out when we was together but she left me . Don't get me wrong I did a lot of things to hurt her but I eased on that. I miss her lows but I know she don't miss me but only time will tell because a Biggs outta get her back. Fuck the past its been 3yrs and I'm getting her back.

Liv pov;
I hate him with all in me he can go to hell fall off a cliff. We went together in my 9th grade yr and I broke up with him. He was abusive and he do drugs and slang and a lot of crazy stuff. He fucked my cousin. That's foul asf. I forgive him and her for what happened even tho she got killed. His brother killed her because she was trying hide his dope so he can stop abusing her but the past is the past.

4pm CLUB

I went into the club and it was turnt so I went to my vdressing room and got dressed and put on my mask and they called my name to the stage
MAJESTY MAGIC
I went up as the song "work" came on. I looked in the VIP lounge and I seen Aug and His bros Chris, tyga, Montana, and Kirk.
I was blushing hard but he looked at me for a long minute but he didn't know it was me. So I kept dancing he stared me down then took his shot.

Will Aug find out or nah?????
Will Aug and liv date???

Comment

Add me and show love to the book and I will be updating moreee...