"I can put an imposter spell on Taurus, he will look like someone else to everyone but us." Cancer suggested. "Good idea? And the way out?" Taurus perked up. "Here put this in her, it will disguise her as well." Libra handed a bracelet. "Taurus held the pretty bracelet in his hands.

Aqua felt arms grab her and drag her out, she tried struggling but it was no use. The minister looked infuriated. Aqua feared the worst. "That cure of yours didn't work!" He yelled in her face. She felt her breath hitch and her heart beat accelerate.

"My son is DEAD!" He grabbed her by the shoulders and painfully squeezed. Aqua bit the inside of her cheek to hide the pain she felt. "What's that in your pocket?" He looked at the slight lump in her pocket. She was dead now. He reached in and pulled out a test tube, it was empty.

"You did this didn't you?" He clenched the tube in his hand, almost shattering it. She gulped but didn't answer. "YOU POISONED MY SON!!! Take her back to the room, she will be executed at midnight." He pointed at her.

Aqua was sure she would have passed out if the guards didn't harshly drag her across the floor. She cried out as she was thrown onto the floor. Her stomach rumbled, she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. She was going to die because of her own stupidity.

She looked at the clock, 11:30. She only had thirty minutes left. She wanted to cry she just wanted to sob but she couldn't, her body didn't let her.

"I'm going in." Taurus couldn't wait anymore. "Wait! The guards!" Pisces yelled after him. "Screw the guards." Taurus hissed as Cancer quickly put the spell on him. "He looks like a guard to everyone else." Cancer said. Taurus hopped out of the truck and marched to the gate.

The guards looked at him for a moment but didn't stop him and let him through. He entered the castle and the first thing he saw was the minister. "Prepare the guillotine." He said. Taurus's eyes widened, guillotine?

He listened in more. "I want the girl's head in my hand!" He shouted. "Yes sir." The executioner said and walked off. Taurus fought the urge to just slit his throat right there. "You there guard!" He called for him.

"Yes sir?" He tried to sound as polite as he could with crushing the fool's windpipe. "I'm executing a girl but she is quite the looker, do you think she should be punished before?" He smirked. Taurus's eye twitched.

"But sir, that would be wrong?" He tried reasoning with him. "She needs to be punished, she killed my son, but I can't let such a women go to waste can I?" He gave a perverted smile.

Taurus clenched his teeth. "I'm sorry sir, I have to go to my post. Where is this girl? I would like to see for myself." He felt terrible for saying that but it may lead him to her.

"Just down the hall, don't take her, she's mine." He chuckled. Taurus would burn the man alive later. He quietly walked over to where he was directed. "What are you doing here?" A guard asked. "The minister would like me to see her." He said. The guards looked at the minister and he gave an approving nod.

Taurus opened the door and saw Aquarius on the bed, her knees pulled to her chest. She frantically looked at the clock, 11:45. "No! I have fifteen minutes left don't touch me." She scrambled away from him. Her eyes were glazed with fear.

"Taurus? Are you in?" Pisces whispered through his ear piece. "Yes." He said back. He then realized the bracelet libra gave wouldn't work. He would surely be caught seeing that two people exited the room instead of one. She stared at him fearfully.

He moved closer and she moved back. "It's me Taurus?" He pointed to himself. "Taurus? How can I be sure?" She glared at him. "You hate me, you hate Taurus." He smiled. How could he smile knowing that the person in front of him hated him?

"How do you know that?" She put her legs down. "Gemini." He chuckled. "Cancer put a spell on me so I could sneak in." He explained. He gasped as he found himself getting hugged by Aquarius. She buried her face in his chest.

He grinned and hugged back. "Thank you for coming! I accidentally poisoned his son and now because of my stupidity I'm in this mess! I'm so sorry!" Her voice was muffled. "Why are you sorry?" He pulled her away so he could see her face. "I failed the mission." She sniffled.

"You about to get executed and your sad about failing the mission? Your unbelievable." He sighed. "Sorry..." She said again. "There you go again. I promise I will get you out." He hugged her again.

"What's going on here?" A guard burst through the door. Taurus thought quickly and shoved her away "get away from me!" He snarled. Aqua was hurt even though she knew he didn't mean it.

"Come out." The guard said. Taurus obeyed and came out. "So how is she?" The mister had his hands behind his back. "Perfect- I mean terrible, she's too clingy!" He corrected himself. "A punishment is a punishment." He shrugged and rubbed his hands together.

Taurus had to stop this now, the minister was going to....

The minster bursts through the doors. Aqua screamed as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees. "What should I do with her first?" He snickered. "Punish her." A guard cheered. The minister kicked her in the ribs she yelped in pain as his foot jammed into her ribs.

Taurus felt his fingers graze over the button that extended his claws. He spoke in the ear piece. "Sagittarius, bomb arrow, east wing, now!" He said urgently. "Roger that." The minister grabbed her by the arm and through her against the wall like a rag doll.

Aqua screamed for her life, this was worse then being executed. She felt his fist pummel her in her stomach "that was for poisoning my son." He slapped her hard across the face "that was for killing my son." Aqua felt blood drip down her mouth.

"And this was for even stepping foot in my castle!" He grabbed her arm and twisted it unnaturally, a loud snap echoed in the air. Aqua felt nothing at first and then it all came rushing to her she screamed until her voice was hoarse. "That's what you deserve, bitch." He said in her ear.

Aqua moaned in pain, she was in the verge of passing out. "I was going to have fun with you, but I decided your not worth it." He held her chin. "Your not worth it." A voice whispered in the minister's ear. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach.

He looked down and four long claws impaled him, blood soaked his shirt instantly. "Don't talk to her like that." He pulled them out. "KILL HIM!" The minister yelled at him. The guards came rushing at him. Taurus was prepared until a loud boom broke a wall in the room.

Debris flew everywhere. He thanked Sagittarius in his head. He saw the truck in the distance, Sagittarius was on top of it aiming for the guards along with Aries looking through his sniper. An arrow whizzed through the air striking a guard in the heart.

Aries shot a single bullet into the head of another. The minister grabbed a knife and held it to Aqua's neck. Time froze, Taurus stared at her desperate eyes. She didn't say a words, her arm dangled uselessly at her side and blood leaked from her mouth.

Taurus heard a shot go off. Aries shot a bullet, it didn't hit the minister it hit the knife in his hand. "Bullseye." Aries smirked. The minister looked surprised. Taurus thrusted his claws into him again, he spat out blood. "If I'm going to die, I'm bringing you with me." The minster smiled and took out a gun from his pocket and shot Taurus point blank in the stomach.

The Taurus gasped as he fell backward, he held a hand to his stomach and it came away sticky and red. He saw Aqua's eyes widen and her mouth form words but he couldn't hear them. The minister fell to the ground, the life draining out of him.

Aquarius scrambled to him despite her arm as he fell to the ground with a thud. He could see her mouth form his name, tears were falling from her eyes as she tried to keep him awake.

He smiled at her and put a hand to her cheek. She stopped to look at him. His eyes felt heavy as the darkness beckoned him to give in. He saw Aquarius cry over him and felt a tear slide down his cheek himself as he gave in.

Mission accomplished- execute prime
Minister of England