PART 6

LOLITA'S POV

It's been two weeks since I saw him

I've been a wreck, momma thought it was just my period

my phone goes off again which seems like the 100 millionth time because of Harry and my friends, i haven't been going to school

the voicemail goes off again "lolita please im so sorry babygirl i just miss you so much please talk to m-" my phone dies and i let out the biggest sigh in my entire life.

"Lolita can i come in i have food for you" my mothers voice came from the other side of the door

"yes momma you can come in" she walks in with mac and cheese with some fruit punch on the side.

"I made your comfort food baby" i smile at her and said a quick thank you "are you feeling alright do you want to go to school in the morning?" "i dont know yet mom maybe"

"i think you should get fresh air go for a walk" " i'll think about it" "okay i'll go now but think about that walk and school okay?" "yeah"

it's been a half hour and I decided to get ready and go for a walk.

I decided on wear a pale pink crop top paired with a skirt, a button up shirt but just left it unbuttoned, and some platform shoes

"Mom I'm going on a walk" "alright don't take too long we're going for dinner at 7:30 at Per Se it's the new restaurant that just opened" I look at my phone and it's 4:30 "alright mom I'll be back in a hour love you mom" and I walked out the door

I found myself at the park just a couple blocks away from my house it was 5:05, and I was looking down at my phone until.

"Uh hi" I look up and it was a boy, I stared at him sinking in his features,he had shoulder length hair it was quite light, his lips were small a bit plumped and his eyes were a soft brown. I have too admit he's kinda cute but he's no Harry. "Hi" "sorry to bother you but you looked kinda sad over here, and I couldn't leave a girl that's this beautiful sitting all alone" he smiles and I blush.