chapter 1

7 years ago today my sister killed herself. I've never gotten through one whole day without thinking about her. Her name is cynthia she was nice caring beautiful and everything I ever wanted to be she was a dancer and you want to go to Juilliard it was her junior year when she committed suicide. You guys don't know the pain.

That was 7 years ago now I'm in junior year. I get bullied I should've been the one to kill myself but no she was popular and had everything. I never saw her depression. But I was 9.

"NEVAEH." My best friend Kendra screeched.

"What mija." I simply said while rolling my eyes.

"Well um you see I kinda need money for a frappe"
"Chica do you know how much you owe me already." Kendra gets on my nerves but I love her like my sister she's a dancer and she's very upbeat she's pretty and kind tho she can be mean and she denies being pretty.

"Hoe I gave you my friendship I don't owe your ass shit." she retorts

"Whatever here's 5 dollars see you later Kenny." I say as I hand her the money and walk away. As I'm walking I bump into someone.

"Can you fucking watch where your going nerd." he says in a deep voice.

"Yea sure if you stop being a dick and I'm not a nerd." I sneer, so maybe I'm smart but I'm not a nerd at least I. Don't look like one. I have blackish Brown hair ombreing into blonde. My clothes are tumblr and my eyebrows are on fleek. I have caramel skin. I walk away forgetting about the beautiful beast.

So here you Go a new story that imma try to finish
@itsjustvaeh

🍍Lots of love and pineapples🍍