20

I looked up from my laptop, when there was a knock on the door. It was the day after I'd been released from the hospital, and I had the a whole week and a half to recover.

"Come in."

The door opened and Bella walked in.

"Hey, your mom let me in. How are you feeling?"

I blushed, I looked horrible! I was in my old grey sweats and a oversized grey shirt, with my hair all messy. I combed my fingers through my hair, and she laughed, closing the door and walking over to me. She grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Hey, stop that. I've seen you first thing in the morning, remember? And I've never seen anyone more beautiful than you. I don't care what you're wearing, if it's you jeans and your shirts, or if its your sweats and your oversized shirts. You look beautiful to me."

I bite my lip, looking down at my hands. She laughed, ruffling my hair.

"So, how long before your mom comes in to check on us?"

I shook my head, thinking about that.

"She won't unless one of us wants something. She knows we won't do anything other than cuddle. I know, trust me, I had that lecture yesterday about when you came over to see me..............."

Yeah............. that's a conversation I never want to have again. Now, that she was aware of the fact I had actually spent my birthday weekend with Bella, along with Bella's birthday weekend with her...... Well, I was lectured on not doing anything more than kissing her when she was in the house. And I had to be back by a certain time when I went to see her. Basically, the restrictions that applied to the others, now applied to me.

"Yeah, I thought she would. She's just looking out for you, pixie."

I nodded, and Bella noticed the my laptop.

"What're you doing?"

"I was, um, reading your updates."

Bella nodded, and looked at the screen. I'd just finished the last part. She'd written about how Alicia had the fit and everyone found out. I wasn't feeling up to doing more than readng, so updating would have to wait.

"Yeah, those updates caused............"

She trailed off, counting off something on her fingers.

"Three, no, four crying fits."

She covered her mouth, realising she really shouldn't have said that. I moved a little closer, wrappiing my arms around her.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, breathing slowly.

"It just made me think of seeing you actually having the fit."

I tilted her head up, kissing her nose.

"I know. I started feeling kinda funny when you left, but not as bad as I usually do when I have a fit. The last thing I remember is you walking and calling me."

She kissed my neck, and we moved back into the middle of my bed. She cuddled into me, and I kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine now though, I just need lots of cuddles from my Bella-Bear."

She sniffled, and I looked down. She wasn't crying, but she was clearly upset.

"Hey, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, Bella."

That made her look up at me, and she could see I meant every word I said.

"I was just so scared when I saw that."

I nodded. I knew that, we'd talked about it in the hospital. They'd changed my medication, and I was told to rest. Something Bella, and everyone else for that matter, was going to make sure I did.

"I know, but I'm OK now."

She nodded, and we spent the day cuddling and talking. She was happy that my family accepted that I was with her, but she couldn't risk telling her dad. He was the police chief and that wouldn't end well. So, we knew we'd have to wait until after graduation.

---------------------

A few days later, I was sitting in the living room with Emmett.

"How's Maya?"

Emmett blushed, as I asked him how his girlfriend was. They were now dating, and Maya didn't care about him being younger. She was never around when Bella was over, so we decided to wait and tell her around the time we told Bella's dad. What we were doing was technically illegal. We didn't want anyone who shouldn't know, finding out.

"She's good. I'm going out with her later. What about Bella?"

He grinned at me, and I glared at him.

"Shes fine, shes-"

"Shes here."

I turned to see Bella leaning against the wall. Emmett smiled and stood up. He walked over to her, and I could see what he was gonna do.

"No, Emmett, don't!! Emmett put my girlfriend down!"

Typical Emmett, she thought he was gonna smile and talk to her.

Nooooo, what does the idiot do?

He picked her up, spun her around and put her down, laughing all along.

She held onto his arm, obviously dizzy. I'd ran over to them, when he did that. I hit him, and our mom heard us fighting.

She walked in and I told her what happened. She told him not to do that, asked Bella if she was OK, and we went to my room once my mom was satisfied that Bella was OK.

Bells sat on my bed, and someone knocked on the door.

It was Arial and Rose. She never took her pendant off. Even when some idiot at school teased her for it, and Rose was nearly expelled for beating the crap out of him.

Yeah, you don't piss off Rose, it won't end well for you.

They sat on the bed, and we spent the day talking. Bella was much more relaxed around my family now that she knew they accepted her and liked her. I was happy that I could finally be like this with her around my family, now we just had to worry about her family finding out.........