Deceptive (Ziam BoyxBoy)

Zayn's POV:

I don't normally have to introduce myself to most people; they'd already know my name without having to ask. But I'm not famous, no, no. Not in that way, anyway. I'm just... known throughout the small community that I called home, but seeing as this is different, I'll introduce myself.

Zayn's my name. Yeah. I was really unfortunate to have to get that name; my parents thought it was beautiful, though. I just thought it was weird-I mean, how many Zayns are you going to come across in your life? 

I guess that's the first pointer to you that I am a different from most people. Very different.

 I'm what my peers call the 'Average Punk Boy' of the 21st century. Didn't make much sense; only would if you got to see the way I dressed or speak. My day usually consisted of just wandering round the city with friends, getting drunk at the end of the day and getting yelled at by my parents. Mostly for stuff I did not do.

I got blamed for everything! And I mean, everything! I even got expelled from my school for doing something I didn't. Yeah. It sucked bad; and even though people would suspect  I would never think this kind of thing, but education was important. I kept up on my grades, and managed to finish the majority of my homework. And yet, I still managed to get expelled

It was all because of one petty argument I had had with one of my fellow students about domain over girlfriends and our own views on it, and then it started to get serious. Like, an actual fight, with fists and kicks; something that terrified me. I'd never been in a proper fight before that one, and trust me, it was freakin petrifying. And then, the following day, the P.E Hall set fire, because of him, my new found enemy. I'd been framed, and however much I tried to regain my genuine honesty and appeal, it didn't work. Obviously. 

So... I had the whole year without education-some people would be thrilled, but I've been devestated. My parents had been distraught, but my friends really didn't mind. In fact, I think they liked it. It meant I'd be free all the time and I'd be more than happy to meet up with anybody outside of their school. 

So right now, I'm sat in the only decent cafe in the community, called The Barga, at about half ten at night. I came here as much as possible; it was kind of a meeting point for all my friends, so it was definitely the social thriving location for all the people here. It was a nice place; small and cosy and compact-my kind of place. 

I'm dressed in a tight leather jacket, one of my favourites, ripped black cordies, and huge navy sneakers. I took pride in my appearance, and it too me way too long to get ready in the morning. Not that I cared. I was different, and that suited me just fine.

I'm alone presently, but I'm awaiting for the company of my good friend, Louis, who I'd known from the crib, and had no intention to loose touch with him. I've ordered a mocha, and I'm still waiting-ah. No I'm not. I look up just in time to see the waiter approaching me, precariously balancing my mocha on a saucer, with the usual complimentary salt biscuit along with it. I smile, then meet the eyes of the waiter.

I hadn't seen him here before- a new employee?- which was strange, because with a community this small, you would know if somebody moved in or got a new job. But I'd never seen this man here before. And dear god. I'm wandering how I've missed him out of everything.

He. Is. Hot. I mean it. He was practically smoking in front of me-his hair, modern and sleek, shaved at the sides and quiffed up nicely, and his cheekbones... holy crap those cheekbones. I envied them; even though Louis kept telling me he envied my jawline. Well. I envied his ass, but then again, I think everybody did.