'Hi'

'I know I called recently but I have a slight change in request'

'Ryuzaki fainted from exhaustion and has gone to hospital'

'Can you take over?'

'You already have the entirety of Seigaku following your orders'

'I can only see Rikkaidai rebelling and I can take care of that'

'I'll help you'

'I have connections I can get you some pretty amazing opportunities'

'Not something I want to explain over the phone'

'If you want to know I will tell you when you get here'

'Thank you for agreeing to do this'

'You'll be fine'

'Sayonara'

I walk back to where an ambulance has already arrived to take her to hospital. "Coach Sakaki, Coach Hanamura I need to discuss with you about the coach who will replace Coach Ryuzaki," I said and I lead them inside to my office. "I have organized a replacement coach," I started, "Already!?" exclaimed Hanamura, "We were going to ask you," Sakaki said surprised. "I am not suited for the job it is true I could coach them but I hone skills formed and teach advanced things, my training would take to much time," I explained. "I have called Tezuka Kunimitsu, originally he was just coming to visit and see how the team is going, but I have convinced him to take the coaching position," I continued in a calm tone.

"Tezuka-kun, you convinced him to coach them?" Sakaki asked in surprise. "Yes I have many connections in the world so I could easily put him in touch with pro scouts whom I trust if he ever wishes to go pro," I stated, "So you basically bribed him," Hanamura deadpanned. "Yeah but would you be able to refuse me if I said I could get your most talented member access to the US open as a wild card?" I asked uncaringly and both of them froze. "Coach Hanamura, you say your players are master pieces, well then I could shatter them, when I said I was high up I meant it," I say in an absolute tone. "What makes you so sure?" Hanamura asks an edge in her tone.

"Let me tell you a story, the story of the younger sister to the heir of the Yukimura company, born three minutes after her extremely talented older brother she grew up forever in his shadow, her parents paid very little attention to her and so she took solace in tennis something she happened to be extremely talented at. So at the age of 6 she snuck away from home and competed in Wimbledon while her family was in Europe, and then she won, entered under the name Radiant Shadow she was instantly scouted and so she continued retaining her status as grand slam champion for 9 years setting a new record, when she was 8 she ran away from home the day she competed in an amateur competition that pro's were entering. The girls name, Yukimura Seira," I explained leaving them in shock.

*****

Bonjour,

Here is a new chapter, and I hope everyone realises that this story is going to be slower in updates. Underneath will be the replies to some of her conversations

Au Revoir,

'Yes,'

Kevin Smith will be in the American team

'So Ryoma's shadow's going to play?'

Yes, he's never played against himself

'I see so you want me to play him for practice'

Yes, he need's the experience

'It wont be much help'

It will help more than you think

'Yeah but right now he's playing Kirihara-san'

Make sure he isn't injured, and be careful you can't be injured

'Yeah, I get it I will be careful'

So can you play him

'Yeah Ku-kun, I'll play him but only if you come back to watch the training camp, you know I am a certified help in the center I'll handle it'

Thank you and I will see you soon if that's what it takes

'Yeah cya soon'.

***

'Hi'

You called recently why call again?

'I know I called recently but I have a slight change in request'

What do you want now?

'Ryuzaki fainted from exhaustion and has gone to hospital'

So what do you want me to do?

'Can you take over?'

We're the same age how can you expect them to listen to me?

'You already have the entirety of Seigaku following your orders'

What about the other teams?

'I can only see Rikkaidai rebelling and I can take care of that'

How will you do that?

'I'll help you'

Why should I do this it could agitate my injury?

'I have connections I can get you some pretty amazing opportunities'

How does a 16 year old girl have opportunities?

'Not something I want to explain over the phone'

I expect an explanation

'If you want to know I will tell you when you get here'

Fine I'll do it

'Thank you for agreeing to do this'

I hope I don't regret it

'You'll be fine'

Sayonara

'Sayonara'