Five Spies: One Shot

Author's Note: This story starts after everything has happened. Like about a few years after Five Spies: One Direction by 1dream41d. PLEASE READ HER STORIES THEY ARE JUST AWESOME! :D sorry for ranting >< here's the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspen's POV

"Seriously Harold?!" I yelled and stared at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry okay!" he exclaimed as he grabbed me but I shoved him away.

"I've had enough Harold. Everything your fans say about me. I do care about every single damn thing they say! If this continues, they may even find out that I work at M18!" I exclaimed angrily.

"I'm really sorry! I really didn't expect this to happen!" he exclaimed exasperatedly as I looked away from him trying not to hit him or anything.

He ran a hand through his curls many times. "Look I'm sorry okay Aspen? I didn't expect this to happen..." he said softly as he took one step towards me but I moved back.

"I think we need some space," I stated. "I need time to think."

He stuttered and tried to grab my wrist but I pushed him away and ran out of the door.

I slowed down to walking after turning a few corners. I walked to the park and sat on one of the benches, thinking.

I miss you Stuart. Harry and I got into a fight. Again. It's really tiring to keep fighting with him. I can't take it but on the other hand I really don't know what to do. He almost leaked out information about me being in M18 to his fans. What would had happened if he really did so? And there's just so many hate sent to me, I hate it. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm with Harry because I purely like him not because of anything else. The fans are taking it all wrongly. Usually by now, you would be giving Harold the 'talk' about treating me well and he'll be scared out of his wits but you ain't here anymore. Thinking about it, it hits me really hard that you're not here anymore. Jess doing fine, she's better than the last time I saw her. She's taking a break from all the missions for a while which JJ thinks that's its best for her now. Stuart, you k-

"Hey," a feminine voice made me break my train of thoughts.

I kept my vision at the side, not wanting to look at the person. "Aspen. What happened this time," the voice spoke again.

"It's not like you care," I said casually as I felt the person sit next to me.

"I do care okay Aspen? Even with all those rivalry in between us. I do care. You're my friend."

I scoffed. "Friend? We were never friends Allison," I said and turned my face to look at her straight in her eyes.

She sighed frustrated. "We're getting there Aspen," she gritted through her teeth. "So what happened between Harold and you?"

"How did you know?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her and she shrugged.

"He called JJ and JJ sent me," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"He called JJ?" I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah. He always call JJ for help apparently. So what happened?"

I sighed. "He almost leaked out information about me being in M18 to his fans and all the hate I was getting," I said and suddenly there was a lump in my throat.

I was gonna cry.

I tried to swallow the lump but it was stuck there. Allison saw what I was doing and she did something unexpected. She hugged me. Tightly.

"Let it all out Aspen. It's better if you let it all out," she whispered and I hugged her back slowly as the tears slowly fell.

"I hate this feeling Allison. It's killing me. I hate the hate I'm getting and it seems like Harry doesn't care! If he really had let his fans knew about me being in M18, what would happen to me? He never thinks about other people, just himself," I ranted as the tears started to stop.

Once the tears stopped falling, I pulled away. "Thanks Allison. For everything," I said smiling gratefully at her and she smiled.

"Just this once," she muttered and I nodded. "Someone's here to see you."

She pointed behind me and I turned to see Harry. I stood up immediately and was about to walk away when he caught onto my wrist. "Can we talk now?" he said softly, surprising me.

I didn't look at him but kept staring at the ground. "Listen to him Aspen. I'll be going now. See ya," Allison before I saw her leave us from the corner of my eyes.

"I'm really sorry Aspen. I shouldn't have almost leaked out information of you being in M18. I kinda got scolded by JJ big time when I told her," he said before taking a breath and letting go of my wrist.

I turned around to see him smiling sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. He smiled, showing off his deep dimples and his emerald eyes shining under the sunlight, once he saw me looking at him.

"I'm also sorry for not caring much about you. I thought you were fine and everything since you are a spy who could kick my ass in two seconds flat," I chuckled. "But I should have asked you if you were okay. I should have have cared more. I didn't fulfill my duties as a boyfriend but I'm asking for another chance. Please don't kill me?"

I smiled and he smiled again. "So you forgive me?" he asks excitedly and I nodded still smiling.

"Just this once. Next time, I'll get Zach and Jake to bust your ass for I know they'll do it in a heartbeat and after their done, I'll probably throw you into the ocean," I threatened and he chuckled.

"Whatever you say Aspen," he murmured before kissing my forehead lightly and I smiled. "But you can't do so. I can't die before Zerrie's marriage, I'm pretty sure Zayn will come after you. Maybe Perrie too."

"Like he can beat me," I said smiling and he chuckled. "And Perrie loves me too much to come after me."

"Sure sure," he said before pulling me in for a hug and I smiled as I hugged him back.

"YAY! HASPEN'S BACK!" I heard yells and I looked over to see the four boys, Perrie and Allison. Everyone was staring at Louis and Niall sternly and I glared at them.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN AND LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I yelled and they ran as the others laughed at them while I ran after them, sending all kinds of threats I'll do to them after I get my hands on them.