.why.

Pedro POV
3:34am

I cant sleep. I dont wanna eat. I should be happy right? Like thats what i wanted, i fantasized about it all the time, class, home, even while marking out with my ex. Did he have something for me?like.. does he like me. Is he using me? Why the hell is he playing this game. I'm a idiot. But... his touch, his voice. I want him. No. I need him.

Isaacs POV

*phone vibrate*

Jorge <3 :  hey where are you.
Me: laying down listening to music.
Jorge <3 : open the window ;)

I turn around finding Jorge holding my sweater. I forgot I left it in his backpack. I opened the window with a huge smile.  Hey handsome I said. hey baby. He said with a smirk. I blush as he enters through the window. I take the sweater from his hand  And walk to my closet to hang it.

Jorge sneeks up behind Isaac and holds him by the hips while he pulls him closer. Isaac drops the sweater on accident and turns around. No baby, pick up the sweater. Said Jorge. Isaac bit his bottom lip and smirked as he turned around. He bends down and Jorges hands are still in place,but he started to rubbed his Member onto Isaacs behind. Uhm fuck. Isaac grunted as he felt Jorge begins to grow harder onto him. He wanted to feel him inside now. Jorge lets go of Isaacs hip, only his right hand, and stangles them into Isaacs short dark brown hair and then pulls. He turns them both around and slams isaac onto his (Isaacs) bed. Hmm shhh my parents might wake up. Violently whispered Isaac. Jorge turned him around that Isaacs belly was touching the bed. He pulled Isaacs hair and said, then remain silent. Don't ever fucking speak to daddy like that again. Am I understood?
y-yes daddy. Isaac whimpered but Jorge knew that only speaking to him like that arouses Isaac. Jorge quickly took Isaacs and his own pants off. Isaac turned over and was supporting his body with his elbows and bit his own bottom lip. Jorge saw him bite his own lip and he instantly thought of Pedro, how he took his virginity and the sounds of his moaning made him harder. Jorge hovered over Isaac and held his wrist over his head onto the bed. Isaac only closed his eyes and turned his head sideways waiting for Jorge to do his worst which is the best. Instead Jorge slowly slid Himself in and out. And started to kiss Isaacs neck gently which made Isaac open his eyes and moan lightly f-fuck daddy. Isaac thought that Jorge was finally making love to him.. But Jorge wasn't...He was thinking of Pedro. He was thinking of doing the exact same thing to him. This night... He didn't make love to Isaac, but to Pedro.