.distraction.

Pedro pov

"He keeps staring at me" pedro told Eric in a whisper. "Hes probably a fuck boy. Dont over think about it" Eric said with his eyes meeting Jose's for a few seconds. " maybe bro, but... I dont know i kinda had a thing for him since 9th grade" Pedro continued the same tone while tapping the desk. "Boy!.. Shit sorry" people where now looking at Eric. "You're in 11th grade. You need to seriously move on, Jorge cant be nothing serious" he was now whispering. "I guess you're right" perdo looked and Jorge and tries to look away but he didnt. Jorge smirked and bit his own bottom lip seductively.

RING RING (school bells)

Pedro stood and grabbed his backpack. Eric said goodbye and ran to catch the bus. Pedro walked all the way to the other side of the school to practice for baseball. As soon as he arrived to the field he remembered he left his bat at Mrs. Quinns class. He ran all the way back with his baseball uniform on.

Jorge POV

I was squeezing his member but gently, making him moan my name softy onto my neck. He then got a fucking text message and he had to see who the fuck it was. Distracting him. "SHIT. im sorry baby i have to go. Ill make it up." isaac said as he got on his skateboard and left... I was outside of Mrs.Quinns class. I left my long board inside. I opened the door and Mrs. Quinn handed me make-up work and my skateboard as if she fucking new i was entering the room. Dafaq. "Your test scores are bad Isaac. If you dont fix them then i cant pass you. You have been slacking off this whole semester" she said while putting papers away. "Ill try" thats all i needed to say as i was walking out i see pedro slowing down infront of me catching his breath... But he didnt look at me. He looks good in uniform. As he walked pass by me he had his head down and bit his own bottom lip... I can tell hes a shy one. I can break that.

Pedro POV

"Mrs. Quinn im so sorry this will be the last time i ever leave My baseball bat here again." i low-key yelled and sped walked outside before she could say anything. Fuck... Im nervous asf. Jorge was staring at me...again. I was going through the NJROTC area when i saw jose arguing with this brown haired girl. Like always. I was bending over to look for the perfect baseball when...

Jorge POV

I followed him because he has been Distracting me for about a month now and i don't know what it is... I don't know. Okay so he was bending over to get a ball im guessing the obvious. And i couldn't resist. Im sorry Isaac.i walked behind pedro and pushed him so that he could land on the grass, i got on top of him when he turned his back on the floor. I pinned his hands down and bit his bottom lip. He moaned softly. I could tell that he was worried about people seeing so i got up and pulled him from his shirt up. We walked to the boys locker room. I immediately took my shirt off, he did the same and i pinned him against the lockers. With my hands on his wrists. I started to grind on him slowly. "F-fuuck" he moaned and bit my chest softly. He started to to kiss my neck and suck on my earlobe gently while i was laying him down. He undid his pants and also helped me with mines while i was biting every inch of his neck. I held his member and slowly rubbed the tip. he shivered under me "hmmm" he sighed. That's when i slid into him making him wince in pain.. How lucky was i, hes a virgin...well WAS. I sped up while i was pulling his hair back. Ever thrust i gave in.. Was a louder moan. He was trying to touch himself, i then realized i was being unfair. I moved back and sucked slowly on his member bobbing my head up and down. "Jorge" he moaned. I looked up at him keeping up the pace and he was arching his back with one of his hands on my head pleading me not to stop. Then he exploded into my mouth and without hesitation i swallowed. "S-shit. H-holy shit" he sighed. I was hoovering over him now. "We do not speak of this...understood?" i said. "Yes sir" was all i received.