|Pt:2 Let the Hunters Exam begin|

(A/N):{^^^What your outfit looks like imagine a mask but that's what your face with the burn looks like}

I walked into someplace, I looked around seeing a whole bunch of people sitting, napping, or talking I assume that this is where I'm supposed to be. 'But' I was silent in my mind 'Man was it tricky to get here' I thought. I walked up to this green man "Miss please take a number." I looked at the tag with the number 398. "Thank you..." I mumbled under my mask as I placed it on my chest. "So I'm number 398 how many people join this Exam anyway..?" I question but then shrugged it off

I feel kind of uncomfortable in here everyone one has a tense atmosphere around them. It makes me have the chills. I then frowned as I sat down on the floor.

I looked up to see a
Chubby man walk up to me. "May I help you sir." I looked at the man as I stood up. "Nah!" The man replied cheerfully "I'm Tonpa by the way if you have any questions you can ask me after all, it's my thirty-fifth attempt at the Hunter exam." He smiled cheerfully. "Thank you I guess... My name is (Y/N)" I rolled my eyes under my mask 'I wasn't really planning on making friends' I said to myself in my head.
"Are you thirsty?" He asked.
"Well, yes I kind of am." I saw him go into his bag and take out a can of juice. "Here you go have this." He said as he handed me the juice. "Thank you, Tonpa." I thanked him as I open up the can. But before I was about to take a sip I smelt poison. 'WHO DOES THIS MAN THINK HE IS!' I yelled in my head, as I brought the can down. His face looked slightly angered that I didn't drink it. I 'tch' "Tonpa..." He smiled "Yes, do you have a question?" I brought the can of juice to his head and crushed it on him.
The juice got all over him, I then chuckled. "You messed with the wrong person T-on-pa!" I let go of the can and it fell to the floor.
People were staring some in shock
Others had a face saying I knew something like that was going to happen to him. "H-how did you know!" He said with anger and frustration. "I know what poison smells like... NOW! please leave!" I commanded him and he left drenched in his poisonous juice and I just went back to what I was originally doing.

{Le time skipo}

Wow. How long have I been waiting for how many have came so far after me 399, 400,401, 402... How many more people are going to come. I groaned I then heard foot steps walk in. There were three people a tall man, a blonde guy, and some kid who looked my age. "Excuse me" the boy said but he then went quiet realizing all the other people's tense expressions. "Here are your numbers." The green man said to them and handed them there numbers.
I then see the almost dry Tonpa calling out to them. 'That man, is he serious does he gotta talk to everyone' I rolled my eyes. I watched as they talked eyeballing the boy mostly. I hear the boy say "you kind of smell" and "why are you wet" I just chuckled. I then jumped as I hear a man scream my eyes then widen as I see him start to dissolve away. I gulped as I saw the man who had caused what had happened. He looks creepy note to self  stay away from creepy clown guys. I nodded at what I thought.
I then looked back at Tonpa and the three guys. Tonpa was giving them that poisonous juice 'this man can't be serious'. I quickly get up and walk toward them. "Tonpa-San I think this Juice is expired." I saw the boy spit out the juice as well as the tall man. The blonde one just poors it out. "Tonpa." I say, I see him jump. "I'm sorry!" He said to the three boys and ran off. "I can't believe that man." I say as I saw him run off.
"Hello there!" I hear the boy say to me. "Hello! Did you know that juice wasn't expired, he put a laxative in there." The boy looked shocked so did the tall man but not the blonde one
"Really! I would have never guessed by the way I'm Gon!" He smiled and this is "And this is Leorio and kurapika. "I'm (Y/N)." I smiled even though he couldn't see the expression "Wow that's a Beautiful name." Gon said calmly. I blushed under the mask "Oh! Thank you Gon." I said cheerfully.
"So are you new too?" I asked them. "Yup!" Gon replied and the other two just nodded.
"So...."
"When do you think it's going to start?"

(A/N):{wow I really hoped you liked this chapter I hope I didn't OC your character but I'm glad if you enjoyed it!}