chapter 2

should I get her something? nah it will be fine I tell myself. if she wants it to happen it will.

I take a deep breath in and knock on the door of her apartment. her roommate Jen comes to the door and I ask for Alicia.

"yes she's here Duff, come in and have a seat!" Jen says in an excited voice, like she's happy to see me or something.

So I have a seat on the couch, and Jen decides to set next to me on the tiny couch. actually I'm not even sure it's a couch. couches can't be that tiny.

"Alicia is in the shower for now, so it looks like it's just you and me here all alone."

"umm yeah I guess so" I say as i say while looking around trying to look for something to do or say to break the tension in the room. she is trying to get in my pants... oh my god is this what i sound like when i try to get into chicks pants?

Alicia walks through the kitchen with a towel around her, and her hair is wet.

oh my god.. she has no idea what she does to me.

"hey duff! I should probably go put some clothes on, be right back." she says as she walks  back into her room.

when she comes back I stand up and I ask if we can go somewhere private and talk.

I walk behind her into her bedroom and we set on the bed. "duff I-" I cut her off. "Alicia what happened?"

"Duff, I like you, I do. but if we were to be more than friends Axl would probably kick you out of the band and I don't want that."

"Me either Alicia, me either. but can we at least see where things go?" she looks up at me, pretty much everyone does, but Alicia is like 5'4 so she really has to.

"i will think about it okay?" I say okay and walk out of her apartment as i cross my fingers and hope she'll call me later and say she wants to see me agin.