"SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!"

"WHITE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

The three attacks connected with the four dragons minus Scissor Runner who was now being attacked by Machkoi. "UNISON DRAGON'S SECRET ART: HOLY SHADOW RAGE!"

Scissor Runner took it, soon regretted making that decision because it was so agonizing! "Kagura!" Machiko yelled as she dodged Scissor Runner's talon. She pulled her original katana out and implanted it into the ground and unsheathed her Aka Nikkō. Machiko pointed it to the sky, Kagura understanding what she wanted to do.

Kagura dashed at her, and jumped before skidding on the ground, trying to stop. Machiko jumped right on Kagura's sheathed Archenemy, and launched herself off of it. Shiro suddenly caught her in midair, making them fly towards Dark Vengeance who was now taking hits from Sting and Rogue.

Shiro dropped Machiko on top of Dark Vengeance and quickly flew away so she wouldn't be caught in the middle of the battle. Machiko held her hands behind her and yelled. "UNISON DRAGON'S IRON FIST!"

Her fist bashed into Dark Vengeance's back scales, making him roar out in pain. "GET OFF ME YOU LOWLY HUMAN!"

Dark Vengeance rolled over on the ground, causing Machiko to jumped into the air, making Shiro catch her. Shiro quickly dropped her again. This time, on top of Ryujin's head. "UNISON DRAGON'S HELLFIRE!"

Machiko's attack made him screech in pain as he swung his head side to side. She used her Aka Nikkō to hold fast, implanting it between his two scales on his head. Hell, how long will it take me to kill one of these things?!

Suddenly, they all stopped. She didn't know why, but, it all felt like it was over. Machiko looked to the sky to see a giant fire ball falling downwards towards the palace. Holy shit.

Once the fire ball disappeared into the palace, (which caused a really loud explosion) all the dragons began glowing a weird kind of golden. "Don't tell me-" Sting began.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Machiko yelled as she pulled out two others swords. She impaled them deeper into Ryujin's skull. "I'M GOING TO SLAY YOU EITHER WAY!"

"Machiko! Let it go." Rogue called as Scissor Runner and Revire disappeared back to their time. "We've won already."

She growled before taking the two katanas she impaled into his skull out, before Ryujin roared in agony. It took her by surprise, causing her to fall off his head, while she sheathed her two katanas. Machiko was ready to land on the ground softly, but it didn't go as she wanted.

Ryujin had turned around, allowing his tail to whack Machiko into a far building while knocking the wind out of her. CRAP! This was NOT supposed to happen!

Her body and debris of the building she crashed into, began falling to the ground. Unprepared for this, Machi could only close her eyes and wait to make connection with the ground. Although, the pain never came.

She opened her eyes to find herself in Hibiki's arms. He smiled down at her and asked. "Just dropping in?"

"Pun-intended, huh?" Machiko chuckled as she looked up to the sky. "It's over, right?"

"Yeah." Hibiki replied.
________________________________________________________________________________

July 7 after the Grand Magic Games. Humanity has survived, and we are living to see tomorrow. It's kind of weird. I wouldn't mind having to fight off a thousand dragons, but that's just me.

For some people, it was living hell. Our future selves, Future Lucy to be exact, will be able to have as much adventures as they wish.

Although, this isn't why I'm writing in this journal. Something's been bothering me for the last week. I get this weird feeling when I come across a magical presence I don't recognize.

That figure I met on my mission. She wasn't normal. That person, wasn't a human nor demon. Instead, she called herself something I can't believe.

She called herself the Goddess of Light.

_________________________________________Dun, dun, dun! What could this mean? Machi met a goddess?!

See you in the next chapter!