Alya

I'm so confused about everything right now! I thought Miles was perfect for me, but I guess not because we only lasted one day. I need to find someone to hold me. Well I avoided him the whole day today, I probably shouldn't have done that. Even though I was trying to make things less awkward, but honestly made it even more awkward. Now look at me, I can't turn back the past. It's a new day, maybe I can turn it around.

Alya walks into Keaton

Well here we go, don't mess this up Alya. I walk down the hall to my locker and a boy on his phone with glasses bumps into me. "Sorry." I mumble. He looks up and says, "No worries I'm fine. Alya right?" Okay that's creepy. "Um ya how did you know that?" I say. "I'm Sasha, you might know me as TMK." He laughs. "Oh." I laugh.

After talking to Sasha, I walk to my locker. I pull out my books when someone grabs my shoulders. Then I hear a laugh, I turn around and see Bianca laughing. "You think that was funny?" I ask. "Yessssss you...you jumped" she said laughing. I roll my eyes and wait for her to stop laughing. She stops laughing and looks at me, "You want to walk to class with me?" I grab my guitar and nod.

Alya and Bianca walk to class

As I walk in I remember that I sit next to Miles. I sit down because I can't just sit somewhere else. Mr. Parks isn't in the classroom, but I really hope he gets his butt in here now. I look around the classroom trying to find something so I don't have to look or talk to Miles. "Hey!" Miles says. Damn, of course. I turn around, "hey miles" I say sarcastically. "So how's it going?" He asks. "Um" I say just waiting for Mr. Parks to walk in. "Good, good." I say

This is the most awkward moment of my life