Returning to Gotham City

Kayla POV:

Returning to Gotham was new, I've stayed in Nevada most of my life, now my father wants me back. I stared out the window of the car. I knew I had to start a life of crime like my father wanted. I would get to see my best friend again, Rebecca.

Rebecca and I grew up in Gotham, until I turned 10, I had to leave. Rebecca was Ivy's daughter. I admired Ivy but at times hated her. The car stopped, and Gotham looked the same. The bright colors, street smell, and crime around every corner.

I walked down the streets, and into an alleyway. There was a hidden door there, so I walked in and looked around. "Dad? I'm home?" I said, looking around.

Then I heard a familiar laugh, I turned around and saw my father. I smiled and ran up to him. "Well, well, you've never changed except for your hair and eyes. I always told your mother that you would have my eyes and hair." My father laughed.

"Well you never changed your identity while I was gone. You still have that paint over your cuts?" I asked.

"Well you know me, I am the Joker. I have to keep my identity a secret from Batman, not to mention his son." My father said.

"What, I thought he was single?!" I screamed.

"I did too, anywho, you need to have a smile on your face?" My father said getting out a knife.

"Dad, it's called emotional breakdowns. It's what girls do. Any who, I wanted to try a life of crime, will you let me?" I asked.

"Of course anything for my queen. You started tonight, I need you to kill an old pale who went from bad to good." My father said grabbing my bags, and leading me to my room. "The only thing is, you have to wear your signature disguise."

If I had to wear my fathers paint, then I would. I pulled out a cigarette, and was going to light it. My father saw, and ripped it out of my hands. In facted, he grabbed the while pack and stomped it.

He brought me a mystery box, and handed it to me. "That's from Uncle Riddle. He knew you smoked, and decided to give you a welcome home present."

I opened the box and saw a brand called Riddles and Giggles. I pulled one out of the pack and it had question marks on the bud. I lite it, and was it was the same except a Uncle Riddle's brand though.

Dad coughed at the smoke, but smiled. I smiled back. My father patted my shoulder he walked out of the room. My room was a dark blue, with a black bedding. I smiled. I opened the curtains to reveal dust, and more dust.

I didn't care, as long as I was happy, I was good. I wish my mom was still with me. My mother was with my father, The Joker, until she left him for Bruce Wayne. I wasn't even born yet, my mother had two kids. I had another sister, but if course my mother was a villain.

So my mother threw her into the water fall. I grew up being the only child, until my mother and father had a fight. My mother was pregnant again. My father was in with it, I wasn't. I would go days in end looking at her stomach, thinking about my new sibling.

My mother was kill one day, because she was leaving me and my father for Bruce Wayne again. Driving, she crash and burned with a building and car.

My father never mourned her death, nor did I. I know Bruce Wayne did for months on end. I didn't care, really. I landed face first into my bed, and stayed like that for minutes.