Chapter 1 I don't talk

Red's POV

               I don't normaly talk. I have never really talked. All I did was battle. But what do you do when you become so stong that there is no one to battle anymore? All I do now is sit at the top of Mount Silver. "Knock Knock!" "Hey Red I got what you wanted." Green said as he walked in the door. His voice broke my thoughts. I look over to see a brown haired 14 year old boy standing there covered with snow.  He put the grocery bags on the table. I was sitting next to the fire with Pikachu on my lap. Green took off his scarf and coat and put it on the coat hanger. Then walked towards me and sat down next to me by the fire. I poked at the fire. "Red why don't you ever talk?" green asked. "..." " I have never even heard your voice before." Green when on. "..." " Can you talk? Are you even capable to talk?" Green stared at me. "..."  I looked away. Green got up. " Well nice talking to you. smell you later loser." He said as he ran out the door. 

Green's POV

                  I ran outside. " Articuno go!" I said as I throw Articuno's pokeball. The Legendary Pokemon screeched loudly.  Articuno looked at me waiting for a command. I jumped on it's back and said,"We are going to  Gramps's  house." Articuno screeched and flew down the mountain. We landed in frount of gramp's house. " Articuno return !" I said as Articuno when back into it's pokeball. Red has been acting weird ever sence he got out of that weird Team Rocket thing. But Red has always been weird so I guess I have nothing to worry about. I walked into the lab where my gramps lives. Gramps was at his computer. He look surpised. I walk towards him." Hey Gramps is there something wrong?" I asked. Gramps looked at me and said" I got a email from Officer Jenny." "what does it say?"  I asked. I knew there was something wrong." Read it for youself." Gramps said as he looked back at the screen. It reads," We interrogated Giovanni and found out what he would do to his men.  If one of them disappoints Giovanni he will kill them. But this is the bad part he would rape some of his men and red was one of them. We usher you that appropriate measures has been taken." My eyes went wide." What why did he not do anything!?" I yelled. " Wait Green!" Gramps said as he tryed stopping me. But I was all ready out the door. I grabbed Articuno's pokeball." Eev eevee" I turned around and saw Eevee sitting there." Eevee do you want to come?" "Eevee!" Eevee jumped on my shoulder. " Articuno go!" I said as I throw it's pokeball. Articuno screeched. I jumped on it's back and said," Mount Silver!" Articuno's wings started to flap . Soon we where in the air. I could see the  mount. " Come on Articuno faster!" I said. The snow started to pick up. Eevee jumped off my shoulder. Eevee  curled up in my coat. Articuno screeched and lanUded on the top of Mount Silver. Eevee jumped off first then I did. "Articuno return!" Articuno return back into it's pokeball. I ran towards the door of the cabin that red was staying in. I did not bother to knock. I  swinged the door open. " RED WHY DID YOU NO DO ANYTHING!" I yelled. Red was in the corner with his Pikachu. He looked up at me. He knew what was happening. " WHY DID YOU DO NOTHING!? I KNOW YOU DON'T TALK NORMALY BUT BEING RAPED IS SOMETHING YOU JUST TELL SOMEONE!!!" I yelled at him."..." I stomped over to Red. I grabbed him by his shirt. "YOU'RE MOTHER IS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!" I yelled.  I looked at Red's face. Normaly it had no emotion but when I look at his face tears were falling down it. " I'm sorry Red." I said.  I fell to my knees. " No I'm sorry Inever talked to you even how much you have done for me. I'm sorry for never telling you anything. I'm s-so s-sorry." Red said. My eyes went wide. these are the first words Red ever spoke to me.