Chapter6:Friend or Foe?

Previously:

"Lookie what we have here?!" Said Yamato. "Ewwww! Its pinky" boy 1 said. In the end they kept on toying with me but then a boy with blonde hair showed up.

"Wow that's a low life that you guys have there." He said but then boy 2 snapped "huh?! What do you mean?!"

"Oh what do I mean? I mean that isn't a shame that you guys are hurting a girl? Show some respect to a lady." With a smirk he had.

-time skip to where the boys ran especially Yamato-(I'm too lazy to write the battle out( -3-)/)

*sniff sniff* "th-thank you" I said. But all he did was smile at me

FLASHBACK ENDO~~~

Wh-what was that!! Was that Usui I saw there??

Present: (Y/N)'s POV the next day

*Yawn*

I still can't get the fact that I met Usui when I was little... He was so cute back then.=∆=

-time skip to school-

"Ohiyo! (Y/N)-chan~!" I turned my head around while a candy is in my mouth, I saw Sakura-san and Shizuko-san, "Yo Sakura-san and Shizuko-san" I replied. "Ne,ne have you heard?" Asked Sakura-san.

"Heard about what?"-Shizuko

"I heard that there's going to be a transfer student from Tokyo!!"-Sakura

"Isn't that's bit far from here though?" I asked. "Yea it is but oh well." Said Sakura-san.

-time skip to classroom-

"Alright class settle in, settle in already." Said sensai. "Now that we're all settled, I would like you to introduce to a transfer student that came all the way from Tokyo. Please come in."

And then all the class turn to the door as the transfer came in.(While I didn't pay attention to the transfer.) "Please introduce yourself." Said sensai. "Hai Sensai." Then he turned to us. He have a raven hair color, a smile that any girl can fall, and those golden brown eyes that can look through your soul. His figure was OK, his height is like 185.5cm I presume. And he spoke.

"Konichiwa, watashi wa nameha Yamato, pleasure to meet you all." Then he bowed to a 90 degrees.

Bro, do you really need to do a first impression? (OK so I was paying attention a little after hearing his name )

"OK so would you please seat next to (Y/N) please? (Y/N) please stand." Sensai pointed at me and I stand. At first I saw a "evil" smirk on him but I shrugged it off. He walked towards me and said "hello nice to meet you, please take care of me for now on"

Misaki had some unwanted atmosphere around her.

Whoa scary('・・')

-time skip-

Misaki came over and asked me if we could go get some food. I said sure why not but then my phone dropped out of my pocket when I was trying to put it in. Before I bent down to retrieve my phone, the transfer kid touched my phone before I did. " Here, you go." as he said while he gave me my phone. "Oh, um, thank you transfer." Then I reached out to get my phone. Our hands touched but i shrugged it off. "No problem." Then he smiled at me, I bowed towards him and then i set off with Misaki-san.