Chapter 11

Tiger Lily's Pov

"What did you just call me?" He growled, his eyes poisoning me, making me feel weak as the seconds ticked by.

"You heard me," I replied, "I don't want to make you feel more lost if I repeat it again."

Pan's breath seemed to quicken and his body violently shook. He grabbed my shoulders, his nails digging into my skin just like before. This time with much more anger. However, when I looked into his eyes, deep into his green eyes. Past the poison, I could see something that I had never would imagine that would come from a demon like him.

Fear.

With gritted teeth I managed to speak, "why do you hide who you really are?"

His eyebrows furrowed, "I don't know what your talking about." His grip loosens on my shoulders making me almost gasp with relief.

"Peter, you know exactly what I'm talking about," I stare deeply into his eyes just as before. He moves his hand down, away from my shoulders and stumbles back, sitting at the edge of the bed. A strong breeze blew into the tent, making him tremble uncontrollably. He hugs himself and trembles.

"Peter?" I fretted. I walk to him and place a hand on his shoulder. He flicks my hand away and turns his back to me.  "Peter stop acting like a child."

He continues to shiver but I could tell that he was smirking, "but I am a child."

I sigh, "Peter, look at me."

He hesitates, deciding, whether or not to obey. Luckily he does, however, his eyes seemed different. In fact, they were just like the time when we had visited my flashback. Dull. Dull eyes that had something to say but held back because of fear. He is still shivering like he was in a blizzard. I slowly take his hand, lacing my fingers into his cold hand. Peter looked down at his hand in mine with furrowed eyebrows. His shivering stops, maybe from my warm touch.

"Why are you doing this?" He asks, his eyes met mine. For a moment, I thought his hatred had disappeared, but he pulls his hand away and crosses his arm.

"What do you mean?" I question him.

"Why do you try to pry into my life? Try to put me together like a puzzle when I'm better off in pieces? Try to make things better when you know it's not? Why can't I be free of you?" He looks down, his head drooping.

"Peter, I didn't mean to make you feel that way," I look down as well. I could feel his eyes staring down at me, making me almost shiver. "It's just who I am," I added, "but are you going to train me or make me evil or something?"

Pan shakes his head, "I don't want you here anymore. Go back to your tribe and don't show your face ever again."

My mouth dropped, "what? Why? What did I do wrong?"

He doesn't look at me, "just go. When you get there they will unfreeze."

I furrow my eyebrows, "but why can't I visit?" I stand up, my arms crossed.

He stands up as well, "because I don't want you here!"

"Fine!" I yelled and stomped out of the tent.

***

I stepped into my camp and instantly smiled when I saw familiar faces. Suddenly, a cool breeze swept in making their frozen bodies move.

"Where is that bloody demon!" My father raged. He came running towards me, giving me a big hug. "Oh my sweet, Tiger Lily. What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I assured. Everyone gathered around us and started asking questions about what had happen. I began with Peter Pan and his boys, how they brought me to camp. The pirates who had kidnapped the head lost boy and Captain Hook who had stabbed Pan in the stomach. I told them about the deal I made for Pan's life, and talked about my days on the Jolly Roger. I told them about a kind Lost Boy named Sebastian who became my new friend that introduced me to the pixies and their language. Lastly, I told them about the beautiful Spirit Moon. However, tonight was too cloudy to see its beauty. When I finished, they all cheered, especially when I told them that Pan had agreed to let them stay.

But there was still one thing that I couldn't figure out. A question that needed to be answered.

Was Peter Pan's game over?

A/N: EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE THE END, IT'S NOT. I PROMISED YOU PEOPLE ROMANCE AND HATRED AND DRAMA. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGGINNING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

    PEOPLE CAN YA PLZ PRESS THAT STAR BUTTON? JUST ONE TAP LIKE SRSLY. THERE ARE ALMOST 50 OF YOU READING THIS AND I'M GETTING 2 VOTES.