part 6

Angels POV.

they all looked at me weird.

I look down at Niall's shoes.

"ya might not wanna wear those to the barn..." I say while putting my gloves on.

he goes and changes shoes.

while the rest of the boys get ready, I head down to the stables.

I grab maj, midnight, and Prancer. Majesty is the horse I was riding earlier, midnight is pitch black Clydesdale that stands six feet tall. and prancer...she's a beauty, she is a pure bred paint.

"ok harry and Louis get on midnight, liam and zayn get on prancer, and me and niall will ride maj." I say while handing Harry and liam the horses.

I hear harry mumble something under his breath.

"what was that harry?" I ask Walking up to him. I look up into his emerald eyes.

"uh...uh nothin." he says looking away.

"that's what I thought." I say about to walk up to majesty.

but harry grabs my arm and turns me around and presses his lips to mine. I smile in the kiss. but I hear all of the boys gasp.

"ok me and niall are riding together, so angel you and Harry can ride." Louis says walking over to niall.

harry jumps on midnight and reaches his hand down. I grab his hand and he pulls me up.

Harry's POV.

"so love how long have you been riding?" I ask angel while she leans on my back her arms wrapped around me.

"well the first time I rode a horse was when I was three, I told daddy how I liked to ride and all and he got me maj. then my mom died and I went into depression...I didn't ride or eat for a week and a half. daddy helped me though and got me put in a show. so I've been riding for about...twelve years now." she says while placing her hands in the pocket of my purple jack Willis hoodie.

her mum died? hmm. I wonder what she was like...I wonder if angels like her...

soon we arrived back at the stables.  I get of the horse and grab angel with one arm.

"go on ahead with the boys and  find a movie and make sure liam don't find toy story. I'm gonna put the horses up." angel says walking into the stables.

I walk into the house and all of the boys are in the living room.

"angel and harry sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!" Lou sings.

"shut up Louis!!!" I say and head into angels room.

I can hear the front door open.

"where's haz?" angel asks. I smile she called haz.

"he ran to your room. why do you miss him all ready?" I heard Lou sass.

"pssht no...OK! maybe a little. do y'all think he you know...likes me?" she asks trying to stay quiet.

"look sweetie, if there is one thing o know about harry is his girls. there's his normal sluts, then there are his friends with benefits, then there are the girls he actually has feelings for. and you love he has feelings for." Louis says.

"do you really think so? i mean I'm not skinny or as pretty as the girls he has been with. I mean take Taylor for example." she says. I shiver with the mention of her name. that was a terrible mistake.

"ok well I'm going to bed you guys I was wanting to watch a movie but I'm sle-epy." she says yawning.

I strip down to my boxers.

"hey har- woah..." she says looking at me. I smirk and walk towards her and she backs into the wall.

"hey there." I say putting my hands beside her head.

"um...h-hey." she says while gulping.

"how does it feel to be teased love?" I say pressing my himps to hers.

"h-harry stop. HARRY STOP!" she says pushing me off her.

"go to bed harry. I'll be back." she walks into her bathroom and hear the shower start.

"listen to your heart when he's calling for you!" I hear angels voice. 

soon she comes out in a pair of fluffy pajama short shorts and a white tank.

well tease me some more why dont you?

"angel babe come here." I say pulling her towards me.

"you've been crying." I say and look into her red puffy eyes.

"its one of my biggest fears ya know." she says while sitting on my lap.

"what is?" I ask.

"being forced to sleep with someone. I want to be in love with them and be able to trust them." she says laying her head on my chest.

"love,I'm sorry." I say and kiss her temple.