Chapter 3

The pic above is Lacey the hedgehog, just ignore the writing. My friends mendes-fangirl and zoeileana123 said she looked badass, so I thought it was perfect. The only problem I have with it is that she looks fat. I made it on deviantart. Anyway, hope you guys like it.

PS, please follow my them please. mendes-fangirl's story, 'Outsider' may only have 3 parts, but it's good. And just follow zoeileana123 for the sake of following her. Thanks you lovely people!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to a few days later...

Your POV

I have an enemy, Lacey the hedgehog. I don't actually know who she is or what she looks like, but I can tell that she's probably a psychopath. I walked to my next class... Gym class... Most girls - actually all girls - I know absolutely loathe this class.

But me, I don't mind, seeing as though I am the sporty kind of girl. But I hate when we have to use the showers, or play... Dodgeball. The balls are just so freaking hard (don't be dirty minded like I am, people)!

The only good thing about today's game was that I was on the same team as Shadow, Tails and Amy. I may hate this game, but I'm quite good at it though. Anyway, the game started and it was all good, dodging, throwing and running... until someone just appeared out of the blue, unfortunately, with a ball.

She threw it at me as hard as she could and, unlucky me, my face was at the wrong place. Because that ball hit me directly there! Everything was spinning around me, I could hear voices with the words slurred into each other, and I couldn't see straight. Then my knees buckled and I fell and blacked out.

Shadow's POV

The start of Dodgeball wasn't so bad. Who knew there was actually a girl besides Amy, Rouge and Maria that was actually playing this game? Usually, the other girls of this school would be gossiping, and the moment something comes flying at them, they'd scream like some fire-breathing dragon was after them.

Anyway, as the game went on, I saw Lacey with a ball in her hands, and she was practically shooting daggers at (Y/N). I knew what was going on in her twisted, psycho little head. Before I could warn (Y/N), Lacey threw the ball at her as hard as she could, and it hit her in the face.

As she walked to the bleachers, I could see that she was having trouble walking. Next thing I know, she fell to the ground. "Coach! (Y/N) fainted!!" Maria shouted, clearly panicking. "I know! LACEY!! You've just earned yourself a detention, young lady!! What you did was unsportsmanlike and terrible!" Coach shouted. I volunteered to carry (Y/N) to the nurse's office.

It felt so weird to be carrying her like this. It actually made me blush a bit. As I set her down and left, I got a strange feeling and a possible theory: Is it possible that I've gained feelings for (Y/N)?

Your POV

Maria and Amy told me that Shadow carried me here. I blushed a bit and thought that it was sweet of him to do that. But I felt strange. Do I like Shadow?