"OK, Angel. I love you; I'll see you later." He kissed my forehead and got out of the bed, his eyes only half open. I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing. Awww my boyfriend looks really cute. He looked at me, confused. 

"Shh! What are you laughing at?" he asked, frowning, pulling on his jeans. 

"You" I teased, smiling happily.

"What about me? What have I done?" he whispered, climbing back onto the bed and crawling on top of me. He pressed every inch of his body to mine but still keeping all of his weight off of me somehow.

He looked into my eyes, smiling happily for a little while, and then understanding crossed his face.

"Shit! Your brother knows! Then why the hell did you wake me up, Angel? I don't need to leave," he whined.

I wrapped my arms around his neck  and pulled him in for a long kiss. 

"I was just kidding around. I forgot to cancel the alarm so I thought I'd use the extra time and we could make out."

He grinned. "You wanna make out?" he teased, kissing down my neck. I gasped as he reached the sensitive spot near my collarbone.

"Mmm," I breathed, running my hands down his back, scratching slightly with my nails, making him moan. 

He climbed back under the covers, and kissed me tenderly and softly, holding me close. He made no moves to take things any further than that, which I loved. He really was adorable.

We walked out of my bedroom a little after seven thirty. Manik pushed me onto one of the kitchen stools, grinning to himself like the cat that got the cream.

"Hey, I get to make you breakfast without getting shouted at today," he chirped.

I laughed and watched as he made me a bowl of cereal; he smiled and put it in front of me, before making some toast for himself. 

"You don't eat cereal?" I asked, watching him scoff four slices of toast.

He shook his head, turning his nose up. 

"I don't like cereal; it's gross and all soggy." He faked a shudder, pretending to gag.

I laughed again. 

"You really are weird, Manik" I teased, smiling at him.

He grinned. "You know, it's kind of weird, you being all nice to me over breakfast."

"I could be mean to you if you want," I offered, shrugging.

He laughed and shook his head. 

"No. I'll get used to it eventually."  He walked over to my side. I turned to look at him and he brushed my hair behind my ear, his fingers lingering on my cheek, making me blush.

"You really are the most beautiful thing in the world," he murmured. 

My heart skipped a beat at the honesty in his voice, his blue eyes were burning into mine, making me feel like the only girl in the world.

"Cut that crap out! I might have given my blessing but I don't need it shoved in my face over breakfast," Cabir growled as he walked into the kitchen to make some cereal.

He slapped Manik on the back of the head on the way past as usual.

We all laughed and Manik stepped behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks, Cabir. I know you said stay away but..." Manik trailed off, looking at my brother gratefully.

"Whatever, Manik. We're fine. Just don't make us have a problem, OK," Cabir replied, smiling a friendly smile.