Jumping in London (1D FanFic)

Simo pov

The clock's alarm woke me up. I tried to open my eyes, but in vain,the bed was so comfortable, the blanket so soft, so I decided to have some extra minutes of sleep untill the door bell rang. I groaned tired and walcked to it. I stumbled halfway when the bell ranged again, I can even hear 'knock knock" ,the person who's searching for me must be desperate.

I finnally made it, I opende the door, it was the appartament's owner with that grey wool hair and the same pair of big glasses with a crack on the right lens.

-So you finally decided to open the door! she exclaimed letting her black teeth to show out. When do you plan to pay the rent may I ask?

-I paid it 12 days ago, as I recall the month has around 30 days! I said with a angry tone.

-Noone announce you, the rent is double now because of the new facilities, so you have to pay £648 or you could search for a new home. As the talking was done she slapped the door in my face.

I ran at the ground floor in my blue pajama to get the news paper, I don't wave time to waist, gotta find a job. 

I couldn't find one so I got dressed in a white plain dress with some flat ballet shoes, took my guitar and stepped outside to search for work. 

No luck, now I'm in Trafalgar Square...

What to do?

I have no money...

No time...

I'll play the guitar, what's the worst could happen.

Every touch on the cords are like magic, people were gathering around, but when I wanted to use my voice something got their attention. 

It was a red londonese bus, kind of empty I can say, just a few persons in it.

One of them got down and came to me to ask if he can borrow the guidar. I lended it and I told him to take care of it, because is not just a quitar, is a special thing that I have.

They started filming the video, they were crazy goofing all the place like that, just like some hyperactive children. 

Their music made me forget about the problems, made me smile, and when I saw how funny the could be I even laugh, the first time I smiled since I left home to work in London.

After I got my treasure back from the guys I started walking...

And walking...

To my bad luck yesterday, it was a rainy day, so a car splashed me lefting big grey dots on my dress.

Guess that you receive for not listerning your parents and went crazy to gain a silly dream.

Good, now is even raining! I tried to to shelter in Music cafe and I saw it, the ticket to a nice home.

Tonight is a singing contest. If the winner can do the last task will receive free rent in the residential penthouse for a year, to record with a band named One Direction and £30000. I kind of dought this contest, the prize is too big, but I have to trie, is my only chance.

Every time I was on the stage I saw a really handsome curly haired guy smiling and winking at me and I blushed. 

Ok..

I can do it!

All I have to do is stay caml and pretend to be alone.

I'm frozen...did I actually...won? Now I really need to keep calm I still have a task. I have to beat Zayn Malik at singing. He's a really tall guy with hazelnut cold eyes and black hair,he's kind of harsh, at first I couldn't sing even a note, he's really good, but I have to beat him. I gived all my best and everione remained sourprised when he couldn't even whisper a word.

I finished the song.

Why the room is moving around?

Why the food is shaking?

My feets are melting?

I don't knot how to respond, all I know is that I could not hear anything.